4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

chadgang

Sep 20, 2019

Hello patrons and non-patrons alike! This render is Shannon's "daytime" outfit, which you are all seeing now for the first time. Sorry that it's not a full scene render, but I really don't want to spoil things for you guys yet! :)
If you have come here as a result of Gamecore or any other website which allows you to play Unleashed on the website itself, welcome! You should know a couple things: Unleashed is not optimized for play on a website. It is a much better experience if you download the game, install it, and then play it from your computer. You can find the downloadable version .
The latest version is 0.3.1, which, yes, was released several months ago. You don't have to wait long for 0.4.

Now that's out of the way, time for the 0.4 news!
I'm not exactly sure when, but renders should be complete sometime during the next week.
Once renders are complete there is still a significant amount of work to do, but it will move very quickly. I will work on the post-processing, the game artwork for the menu, the music, and, of course, the coding.
I don't expect to finish 0.4 next week. I think it will likely be sometime during the following week. In next Friday's update I should be able to tell you exactly what day to expect it.

It's been a long wait and I apologize for the delays! I'll be moving right on to 0.5 after 0.4 is complete and I do not expect to encounter such delays again.
Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to your comments about 0.4!
-CarbonBlue​
I remember when cabon said he was "hoping I will be mostly finished with 0.4 by the end of the week" nearly a month ago. Figured he was talking about finishing up the renders here. On the update following that one he announce another delay due to understandable reasons, however stated "When I get back next weekend I will then work on the coding, post-processing, and all the other non-rendering tasks that need to be done. That sounds pretty much the same as this weeks update. It's already nearing close to a full 6 months before the game gets its update, and Cabon keeps stating after that we can expect games to come out within 6 week intervals ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

I really don't mind the delays, but its hard to respect a man who keeps taking his patreon's money while going through constant cycles of not working on the game.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I remember when cabon said he was "hoping I will be mostly finished with 0.4 by the end of the week" nearly a month ago. Figured he was talking about finishing up the renders here. On the update following that one he announce another delay due to understandable reasons, however stated "When I get back next weekend I will then work on the coding, post-processing, and all the other non-rendering tasks that need to be done. That sounds pretty much the same as this weeks update. It's already nearing close to a full 6 months before the game gets its update, and Cabon keeps stating after that we can expect games to come out within 6 week intervals ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

I really don't mind the delays, but its hard to respect a man who keeps taking his patreon's money while going through constant cycles of not working on the game.
He said what give 100$ some guy if he don't release update in march

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
...yep but the user who the developer offered the wager to, hasn't taken up his offer. Still, it will release in March.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
View attachment 579463

Hello patrons and non-patrons alike! This render is Shannon's "daytime" outfit, which you are all seeing now for the first time. Sorry that it's not a full scene render, but I really don't want to spoil things for you guys yet! :)
If you have come here as a result of Gamecore or any other website which allows you to play Unleashed on the website itself, welcome! You should know a couple things: Unleashed is not optimized for play on a website. It is a much better experience if you download the game, install it, and then play it from your computer. You can find the downloadable version .
The latest version is 0.3.1, which, yes, was released several months ago. You don't have to wait long for 0.4.

Now that's out of the way, time for the 0.4 news!
I'm not exactly sure when, but renders should be complete sometime during the next week.
Once renders are complete there is still a significant amount of work to do, but it will move very quickly. I will work on the post-processing, the game artwork for the menu, the music, and, of course, the coding.
I don't expect to finish 0.4 next week. I think it will likely be sometime during the following week. In next Friday's update I should be able to tell you exactly what day to expect it.

It's been a long wait and I apologize for the delays! I'll be moving right on to 0.5 after 0.4 is complete and I do not expect to encounter such delays again.
Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to your comments about 0.4!
-CarbonBlue​
How do I like something twice?!?! Seriously though, I'm elated that we're getting more of our favorite girls.
Especially Shannon <3

oh look..she has lil feets...i hate feet..so makin' em lil helps alot..good work lad!!
*GASP* Feet are an internet mainstay good sir. Please tell us about the foot that hurt you. (I'm joking around, feel free to have your preferences while I have mine.)

Reactions: gcjellyfish

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
maeve_patreon.png

Happy Friday the 13th! This render is Maeve in her daytime gear.

Let's get right into the update.

Last Friday I said I expected to finish primary rendering this week. I kinda did, BUT (yeah buts suck) then I added to a scene. That's something that seems to happen on every update. So I expect to be basically done with my renders on Sunday.
That means I expect to have 0.4 to you by Friday next week. I will keep you updated on my progress as I get closer and closer to the date.

When it does release I am going to release it in all the places where I usually release it - which means here on Patreon as well as a certain other website that Patreon apparently doesn't like being mentioned. Here on Patreon, however, it will be kept behind a paywall for one week. In other words, you have to be at least a Tier 1 to get it from here on Patreon.
Those of you who play Unleashed on certain websites should make sure to download the VN instead. For one thing, the web client doesn't allow webm animation files, so downloading it gives you the full (and much better) version. Two, the websites that make Unleashed available are not in communication with me at all, so who knows when they'll update things.

Computer News!
I have received all the parts to build my new machine. For those of you that might not remember, I bought a 1080 Ti, case, and power supply last month and installed those. Now I bought a new motherboard, chip, ram, and ssd drive. I'm not going to put it all together until after 0.4 is out, however, so rest assured that I won't screw up the install like last time and go missing for a couple of days. :)

Thank you all for your support! I look forward to your reaction to 0.4!
-CarbonBlue​

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
To those complaining that CB hasn't updated the game for six months, he's working solo on this project and it's fair to say with what you have seen so far it's the QUALITY that matters more so than the QUANTITY.

And unlike other creators that get the stick for dissapointing people, those creators have teams behind them, quite a bit more funding and don't even bother interacting with the community anywhere near as much as CB. Hell, check the discord server, he's active nearly every single day!

You need to stop putting so much on the guys shoulders when he's working around the clock on a project he does for fun with the goal of making his patrons and all others that play it happy. Bugs are to be expected and when you are working on a game like this Solo, you can expect it to take time.

I for one am excited as hell for the backend of March and to see what my lovely Shannon has in store! Keep it up Carbon, we appreciate your hard work!

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
How can you play shit like this? No incest, no gibberish translation, a real story perfect renders and animations.... Oh wait, that's the reason. Pretty good so far. I hope this doesn't turn into a strange gay vampire thing like the movie Twilight. The vibes are present :D

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Twice a week? damn, that's awesome! Thanks.
He's messing with you. The next update saw some significant delays, but should be out very soon; maybe even by the end of this week. After that, you can expect the next update in another 6-8 weeks. I expect 0.6 to take slightly longer than that, because I plan to finally play the games I bought in the Steam Winter Sale before working on it. ;)

Edit - Actually, there'll likely be a bit of a "fix" like a week or so after 0.4. I'm going to go through the old renders and fix the Main Character's dick to make sure it looks right. It'll be a dick-fix.

Jan 24, 2018
He's messing with you. The next update saw some significant delays, but should be out very soon; maybe even by the end of this week. After that, you can expect the next update in another 6-8 weeks. I expect 0.6 to take slightly longer than that, because I plan to finally play the games I bought in the Steam Winter Sale before working on it. ;)

Edit - Actually, there'll likely be a bit of a "fix" like a week or so after 0.4. I'm going to go through the old renders and fix the Main Character's dick to make sure it looks right. It'll be a dick-fix.
Welp. Still tho, i love the game so far, hope you keep up the great work

Reactions: CarbonBlue
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes