4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
He's messing with you. The next update saw some significant delays, but should be out very soon; maybe even by the end of this week. After that, you can expect the next update in another 6-8 weeks. I expect 0.6 to take slightly longer than that, because I plan to finally play the games I bought in the Steam Winter Sale before working on it. ;)

Edit - Actually, there'll likely be a bit of a "fix" like a week or so after 0.4. I'm going to go through the old renders and fix the Main Character's dick to make sure it looks right. It'll be a dick-fix.
No, you are messing with us. Next update coming today. Or one day, i mean someday.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
[...]

Edit - Actually, there'll likely be a bit of a "fix" like a week or so after 0.4. I'm going to go through the old renders and fix the Main Character's dick to make sure it looks right. It'll be a dick-fix.
Isn't that what nymphomaniacs crave for constantly?

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
He's messing with you.
Yes sure I did CarbonBlue but this (in every thread) >1000 times repeated question screams for an answer like that. Some people seem to think the developers here only sit at home and do nothing more than coding and rendering.

Sure I also want an update as soon as possible ;) but quality needs time and I prefer quality more than speed. Your "Unleashed" had a good start with beautiful characters and an interesting plot so far. So take the time which you need and keep the level.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018
Yes sure I did CarbonBlue but this (in every thread) >1000 times repeated question screams for an answer like that. Some people seem to think the developers here only sit at home and do nothing more than coding and rendering.

Sure I also want an update as soon as possible ;) but quality needs time and I prefer quality more than speed. Your "Unleashed" had a good start with beautiful characters and an interesting plot so far. So take the time which you need and keep the level.
sorry if my comment came off that way, that wasn't my intention. i'm pretty new around here ad my english isnt too good, so i just find it easier to ask directly

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
sorry if my comment came off that way, that wasn't my intention.
No problem and I didn't want to offend you in person. I was very active here for some time also as an uploader and when you look around at some good and popular games every second page this question appears.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
So.... when's the update coming up? I know dev said Monday but in here it's 12 AM Tuesday lol.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes