4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Impaler

May 18, 2017
I thought this project was dead. Haven't had a chance to give it a spin but apparently the update was small. Maybe it'd be good to hold off until version 0.6.

Feb 29, 2020
I'm so devastated right now. I was hoping to see an appearance by Roger. I will just assume that CarbonBlue is just building up to some epic scene with him.
But still even without Roger it was a fun play. And I don't get many of those.Because I'm like picky or something.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I want more more more :) Game is Briliantly Good i wish i could play longer
Good luck dev and pls add walkthrough mod for best scenes

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Just played the update and it's pretty good actually pretty amazing. I know people are complaining about low content with this one in regards of delay but in my opinion i didn't want Dev necessarily to make up for it because Dev probably took that time for some of the crucial parts of his life, not the game and i appreciate that. Making up for it in my opinion would be to be regular posting the updates from now on and that's it. Either way Dev enjoyed the holiday and we got the update, I see this as an absolute win!

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Well, the expectations were high and the content was amazing. After such a long time of development the chapter seems short. I thought the story would now begin when the game asked if I had saved....Anyway, thank you for the high level of content and good luck for the future in development.
The only negative point for me was, that my decissions have no impact. If I say no to Olivia when she asks if I go with her to the house, I have to go, it doesn´t matter which decission I choose. Actually chapter 4 is more a novel than a game where I can go my own way.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
You know what? Me too i feel this update is slightly too short. But shes great and good quality for sure.

Quality are all time better than quantity and wee have really good stuff here. I'm Patreon of CarbonBlue and i keep doing it. I do not plan to go.

Merci CarbonBlue pour cette belle mise à jour! I just wish having more meat on the bones next time. But i understand this is a hobby and family and work have priority.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Unleashed [v0.4] [CarbonBlue] (643 MB rar pc source)
233 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
227 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update.

I hope there will be no bad consequences for telling Shannon, that we like Angel. Or for enjoying Olivia's thankfullness. Can't decide between these 4 cuties. Must have them all.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Nice update.

I hope there will be no bad consequences for telling Shannon, that we like Angel. Or for enjoying Olivia's thankfullness. Can't decide between these 4 cuties. Must have them all.
1) telling Shannon would simly mean that MC is honest, because not liking Angel is bullpoop... everyone likes her

Reactions: Freezer14

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
No ntr tag, no incest tag, Male protag at college. This VN really tries to look as generic as possible.:sleep:
Yeah it's amazing how this is addressed in the very first lines of the description. And the tags are conveniently placed there to show you that there's no NTR nor incest, and you have a choice to not play this free game if it doesn't feature tags that interest you.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah it's amazing how this is addressed in the very first lines of the description. And the tags are conveniently placed there to show you that there's no NTR nor incest, and you have a choice to not play this free game if it doesn't feature tags that interest you.
if only there was a place where humans learn to read....

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes