4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the low down ..

MC lives in the house of 3 spectacular dames and has to keep them entertained
to keep living there and proove his worth in the household. Game oN!

I will work hard to ensure this update comes around much quicker than 0.4.
0.4 takes you through the day
begins our foray into the the relationships with the girls.
a new day in the life of our hero.
a local mother and her two daughters, and she was kind enough to offer you a room
show you that there's no NTR nor incest
if only there was a place

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
You know i really, REALLY like this game... but....

I hope the theme of the game wont be you getting caught every time you have sex with someone, it really kills the buzz and the enjoyment of what should be a relaxing scene.

Still was a decent update, not nearly as long as i thought it would be not gonna lie, but overall I am satisfied with it.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Some Frequently Asked Questions answered by a dev who might be slightly grumpy from not enough sleep:

Q. Why is the game so short?
My updates are probably always going to seem short because I stick pretty close to 1 render per 1 line of dialog. I've seen some VNs that have 20 or more lines of dialog per render, and I'm not criticizing that at all - that's just not what I'm doing. I subscribe to the theory of showing, not telling. That means any exposition comes naturally from dialog or through visual representation.

Moreover, for most of this update I was using a 1060 6gb video card. Some of the renders that you flipped through after 2 seconds of viewing in the VN took up to 2 hours of rendering plus posing time. The good news on that front is that because of the exceptional people donating to my Patreon, I was able to get a used 1080 Ti to finish 0.4 and this past week I've had the parts to build the rest of a great machine sitting next to me, and I've been waiting for 0.4 to be complete before I build it. So expect more and/or more frequent content going forward. Until Cyberpunk 2077 comes out. ;)

Q. Why do my choices not matter?
Because you're apparently not playing the VN in the different ways that show you the different options or because you're just impatient. In 0.4 there are significant differences based on the choices you made before 0.4. In future updates there will significant differences in what you see depending on the choices you made in 0.4.

Q. Will the next update take 6 months like this one?
No. I've talked in depth about the problems I had with 0.4 and I do not expect any more updates to take as long. You can expect a bug/typo/dick fix within the next week or two, and 0.5 within 6-8 weeks.

Q. Why is the MC silent/mute?
This is intentional and all I can say is that there will come a time where things change drastically.

Q. I need a Walkthrough, I'm worried I'll close off a path to the girls
You don't need a walkthrough. There are no closed paths. As the wise Bane once said, "that comes later." And you will know it when you see it. There are different paths that will give you a different experience, but you haven't screwed things up with any of the girls.

Thank you to every one of you who have offered kind words of support. I read and appreciate every one of them. I'm learning a lot as a dev and I think you'll see major improvements as the game progresses.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
to comment this
He is missing the spice .. like he wants a challenge ... Guy in a suit avatar seems ready to go all Death note in this joint.
This VN really
Maybe warch some monster anime and get back here when you had enough soul searching ....

every time you have sex with someone
May there be many of such moments all throught out this game!

Thank you for this wonder game. Thank you for the humanity and the patience of such good bauties to put up with MC.
We be gaming now. Please, everyone, go Game and feel the love :)!
a dev who might be slightly grumpy
In 0.4 there are significant differences based on the choices you made before 0.4
There are different paths that will give you a different experience
you haven't screwed things up with any of the girls.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Author, thank you a great much for making it a slow build up game. Really reading into story. Didn't skeep a single line even for the next render. Humor is great, characters are cool and especially big thanks for Shannon. Its an instant crush. I am so glad that she is KIND OF a main girl in this story. Other devs don't usually do that kind of thing, maybe some of them dont have balls to choose one special girl. Or maybe thats just what i want to see. But i am proud of myselff for refusing angel and seeing that smile on Shannons face. I am not that much of a weirdo but i definetely want a Shennon love story route. Anyway thanks for your work, keep doing the great job

D

Deleted member 992182

I'm yet to try this but if your story goes against expectations, don't tell the users before they've played it.

A reader/player is supposed to be surprised by the change-up, not expect it going in. I'd remove that opener in the description on the front page of the title here.

Imagine a book being like
"There's a twiiiiiist in here" on the front cover lmao
A twist is a twist because the user didn't expect it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Unleashed v0.4.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Olivia was something else in this update wow :love: I wonder if we will hear more from Zita in future updates I think she was just about ready to jump the MC :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: SecretDesire
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes