4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
for me it goes like this :
1) Angel (sorry, I'm more of an axe guy)
2) Shannon (she's a tsundere redhead that likes gameshows, what's not too love?)
3) Olivia.... (if she could lay down the booze)
4)Maeve... (generic party girl... but has obviously a hidden layer)
1) Maeve (i realy like eye colors and nice designed character but knowing everything kinda scary)
2) Angel
3) Shannon
4) Olivia (i like milfs but not my first priority)

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Carbon .. Carbon ... Carbon ... i gotta say i didn't see that one coming .... AWESOME !!!!!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

but please please please .... i'll make everyone here into your slaves if you just give me 20 minutes with Shannon ... haaahaahahahaahahaaa

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I wonder how many people here whining about game being short are patrons. Because something tells me not a lot (I'm guessing 0).

Anyway, I find this game refreshing. Characters have unique personalities and are weird in a good way, creating some hilarious scenes. And yes, there isn't that much erotic content but quality is better than quantity and it is a quality game. One of my favourite games currently (besides Peasant's Quest, Where the Heart is, Jessica O'Neil's Hard News and Being a DIK).

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It was a short update, but it was nice to see the girls again. :D And this game has such a refreshing humor. Shannon moments are particularly enjoyable. She's a fun girl and it's cute how she tries to steer MC away from the other girls and still plays hard to get. :LOL: I would have preferred to see her in a bikini too tho. Maeve's was just irresistible! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

azbest2k

Nov 23, 2019
game "unexpected behavior" are better and better - those in doki doki was creepy, those in Unleashed i rather funny - i like them more. Also tsundere redheads are my weakness but maaaan there is high competition here, all of ladies have their own "that something special" kudos for You work

Reactions: Jaun Karr

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I'm a bit surprised that so many people claim the quality of renders is "superb". I haven't played the game but the screenshots don't suggest great rendering. The backgrounds are bad and the lighting is terrible. Posing also is not perfect. I understand that dev is a new one and for a new dev this game is great, but when talking about rendering, I think objectively it needs to get much better.

Lighting and backgrounds in general is something where it's easiest to see how experienced the dev is. It usually takes them long time before they realize it's something that they can't ignore. It destroys all the good work done on actual models.

HO_Dude

Jan 15, 2019
everystory needs filler archs
Oh, if it was only about filler arc. What I mean is that the whole quality of game content has just reduced drastically. I've covered it in review, but basically it all feels a lot cheaper and lazier than previous episodes.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes