4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah from the posts I have read...and after playing this through...we are going to need a detailed walk through. Everything else is going to be more saves than needed. This is a cool VN im all about it, but trying to use save editor to figure out everything points wise gets old.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
It's easy to criticize, show us first one of your perfect illuminated renders. ;)
My main point was not to criticize the rendering. It's criticizing those that say it's superb rendering. Do you actually disagree with my view? Do you think that this is superb rendering?

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I'm yet to try this but...
I haven't played the game but...
Just so you guys know, these are the best words you can possibly use to make me entirely ignore your post.

trying to use save editor to figure out everything points wise gets old.
Why would you need to figure out anything points wise? (Hint: you don't). This game ain't like the others.

Next update then in 2021.
The last guy wouldn't bet me $100 that I'd release 0.4 in March. You wanna bet me that I'll release 0.5 in fewer than 8 weeks?

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
My main point was not to criticize the rendering. It's criticizing those that say it's superb rendering. Do you actually disagree with my view? Do you think that this is superb rendering?
Gonna be honest my guy I've played many great games like CoBD, BID, The Deluca family etc but I can confidently say that these renders are some of the best I've seen even in top 3 of mine.

Reactions: Classy_Turtle

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Gonna be honest my guy I've played many great games like CoBD, BID, The Deluca family etc but I can confidently say that these renders are some of the best I've seen even in top 3 of mine.
I don't mean to be confrontational, I am genuinely curious: when you say render, do you take backgrounds and lighting into account? Or just how women look, lack of "grain" and animations?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Just so you guys know, these are the best words you can possibly use to make me entirely ignore your post.

Why would you need to figure out anything points wise? (Hint: you don't). This game ain't like the others.

The last guy wouldn't bet me $100 that I'd release 0.4 in March. You wanna bet me that I'll release 0.5 in fewer than 8 weeks?
come on... give the guys some slack.... they probably are after maeve and didn't see Dat pixeleted butt... it was magnificent and worth the wait

• Haha
Reactions: sunaboz

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I don't mean to be confrontational, I am genuinely curious: when you say render, do you take backgrounds and lighting into account? Or just how women look, lack of "grain" and animations?
Ofcourse I take lightning and backgrounds into account bro. I just can't see how you think that backgrounds were bad and specially the lightning were so called 'terrible'. I agree that amount of grain in some slides (which are like only 3 cause I've just checked) are way more than it should be and the pose of MC's model in the jogging section of the game was awkward but other than that I cannot even come close to your opinion. You mentioned yourself that you haven't even played the game so I suggest maybe you should and also consider the fact if no people have problems with the renders then I can't see how it actually does 'destroys all the good work done on actual models'. And yes the renders are getting better with all due respect the fact that you judged it all just by looking the old screenshots and haven't even the played the game blows my mind. Even if it's not working out for you this game has way more to offer than visual aspects and has ambition that many VN's lack nowdays but again the visuals never failed me and it's great really pretty.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
That the game doesn't let you pick "No one yet" as a response for which girl you've set your eyes on has me thinking it might turn into something similar to or at least taking inspiration from DDLC, with presumably Maeve taking some kind of Monika role.
And what's with the binary numbers?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Good game, but what is with the knife. I almost thought this is a horror game where you encounter psychopaths. Glad, it didn't turn out like that.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes