4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't understand where this is coming from. There's no border on any of the renders.
This is what I mean. This are 3 consecutive pictures of episode 3, numbered ep3_78, ep3_76, ep3_77,

In this one looks super visible over the computer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is less visible here but still visible over the grass for example, an d top border

This one for example has no border

I hope this helps. Or is it just my copy of the game that has this problem?

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
Some Frequently Asked Questions answered by a dev who might be slightly grumpy from not enough sleep:

Q. Why is the game so short?
My updates are probably always going to seem short because I stick pretty close to 1 render per 1 line of dialog. I've seen some VNs that have 20 or more lines of dialog per render, and I'm not criticizing that at all - that's just not what I'm doing. I subscribe to the theory of showing, not telling. That means any exposition comes naturally from dialog or through visual representation.

Moreover, for most of this update I was using a 1060 6gb video card. Some of the renders that you flipped through after 2 seconds of viewing in the VN took up to 2 hours of rendering plus posing time. The good news on that front is that because of the exceptional people donating to my Patreon, I was able to get a used 1080 Ti to finish 0.4 and this past week I've had the parts to build the rest of a great machine sitting next to me, and I've been waiting for 0.4 to be complete before I build it. So expect more and/or more frequent content going forward. Until Cyberpunk 2077 comes out. ;)

Q. Why do my choices not matter?
Because you're apparently not playing the VN in the different ways that show you the different options or because you're just impatient. In 0.4 there are significant differences based on the choices you made before 0.4. In future updates there will significant differences in what you see depending on the choices you made in 0.4.

Q. Will the next update take 6 months like this one?
No. I've talked in depth about the problems I had with 0.4 and I do not expect any more updates to take as long. You can expect a bug/typo/dick fix within the next week or two, and 0.5 within 6-8 weeks.

Q. Why is the MC silent/mute?
This is intentional and all I can say is that there will come a time where things change drastically.

Q. I need a Walkthrough, I'm worried I'll close off a path to the girls
You don't need a walkthrough. There are no closed paths. As the wise Bane once said, "that comes later." And you will know it when you see it. There are different paths that will give you a different experience, but you haven't screwed things up with any of the girls.

Thank you to every one of you who have offered kind words of support. I read and appreciate every one of them. I'm learning a lot as a dev and I think you'll see major improvements as the game progresses.
Yeah but will we be getting more cameos with Roger (the axe)? Those scenes are comedy gold.

Reactions: Ayhsel

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
This is what I mean. This are 3 consecutive pictures of episode 3, numbered ep3_78, ep3_76, ep3_77,

In this one looks super visible over the computer

It is less visible here but still visible over the grass for example, an d top border

This one for example has no border

I hope this helps
Holy shit, good catch. Yeah that helps a great deal. It looks like the render got offset slightly during post-processing. I'll fix those in the upcoming bug/typo update. Thanks for pointing them out! If you see any more let me know and I'll add them to the list.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Holy shit, good catch. Yeah that helps a great deal. It looks like the render got offset slightly during post-processing. I'll fix those in the upcoming bug/typo update. Thanks for pointing them out! If you see any more let me know and I'll add them to the list.
Yes of course, those were just a few. I'll try later to bring a larger list.

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
If you see any more let me know and I'll add them to the list.
I have 2 more for you: ep3_154b, when Shannon closes her eyes, the upper face slides upwards (compare with 154a).
And when Shannon sits on the stairs there is a stripe (in read hair color) from her chin to her left boob (ep4_85a).

Reactions: CarbonBlue

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Totally fair, finished the update and I fucking love it, Humor again is A-fucking-plus! Girls are super sexy and by the gods I love the hell out of Angel and Shannon, it makes me super sad to of made Shannon cry having fucked Angel so much so that i've 2 playthroughs, one with fucking, one without. Not sure if it really matters at all but can't not have both of the girls happy.

Speaking of which, will there be a harem end? Hoping so for obvious reasons.

Also, I obviously want more time with Maeve and the mom, going to be so great in the next update with a strange(familiar?) taste in her mouth. xD

Feb 29, 2020
If I had made her hot I'd have people upset with me for not having a sex scene with her. :)
C'Mon mow you know as well as the rest of us that there is no such thing as a chick that's to ugly to score.
Heck a solid 2 can go to the check out lines at the grocery store asking if anyone wanted to "party" and there wouldn't be a shortage of hands going up.

Meephistopheles

Jun 1, 2018
Next update then in 2021. Too much requested if updates come faster.
The last guy wouldn't bet me $100 that I'd release 0.4 in March. You wanna bet me that I'll release 0.5 in fewer than 8 weeks?
Yeah this is because we were waiting this update end of the january. Then end of February. And i replied someone else's comment when you want to bet with me. He was saying End of the Of March and more.. Yes and that was true its almost end of March. It's extra 2 month. Of course I didn't accept the bet. It's not something like that, If you didn't release this version in March, you would have lost many of your patrons im sure for that.
Result, i love the update but it was quite short after all this time. Anyway good work i really liked this game. But im gonna also say this see you next year.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
CarbonBlue please don't hate me and remember that if only I complain about it you can always tell me to fuck off, that I am trying just to help and I wont get offended no matter what.

I found 220 images with the border problem.
attached is a txt with the names.

Up to the image of episode 4, almost if not all of the borders are either left or top.
In episode 4 images, the borders can be on any of the 4 borders.

There could be others but I did not see them. If you have questions about anyone please ask me. I will leave the files in my main drive just in case.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
CarbonBlue please don't hate me and remember that if only I complain about it you can always tell me to fuck off, that I am trying just to help and I wont get offended no matter what.
I'm really grateful that you found it! :)

I think this might be an issue with GIMP png offset after denoising. I'll look into it more and see what I can do. Thanks for compiling that list!

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
I'm really grateful that you found it! :)

I think this might be an issue with GIMP png offset after denoising. I'll look into it more and see what I can do. Thanks for compiling that list!
Oh. That makes sense - I wondered what GIMP what moaning about when I bring in images after going through the intel denoiser.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Oh. That makes sense - I wondered what GIMP what moaning about when I bring in images after going through the intel denoiser.
I'm having problems reproducing the issue. But I believe this is actually a problem with the batch resizing utility that I use in GIMP. I had some issues with it glitching out, and given that the problem seems to run down sequential images for a time, then it makes sense.

I likely won't fix these 220 images. That would require a lot of work that I would much rather spend on doing new content. But I'll have to adjust some things in 0.5 to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Reactions: Game Bond
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes