4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I really love this game. I love the characters, the writing style, the eclectic humor. That being said, the updates are so far between that I always find myself wanting more right away. That's the cost of great content at any length, I suppose. My only question, the most important question, is when does best girl Shannon get her dedicated update? Last one was very Angel centric, this one was Olivia....

Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
Thanks for the update dev. And thank you for the walkthrough as well. I was kinda having trouble figuring out what choices were doing what tbh so much appreciated! Is it too soon to put that on page 1? I'm just saying it might attract more fans/support. Personally if i'm iffy on trying a game if I don't see a walkthrough i'll usually pass. That's just me though. Anyway thank you and keep up the great work.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
So i have a question! If mc sex with angel in last ep is there any consequences in the foreseeable future with other characters??

Feb 29, 2020
So i have a question! If mc sex with angel in last ep is there any consequences in the foreseeable future with other characters??
Lets just say Roger (the axe) might just be doing more then just laying next to MC in the morning. Shannon doesn't accept second place.

Apr 2, 2019
Just play the squence with Angel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and follow the scene with shannon in Ep 4 to be sure that it "could" be a branch decision for the future.
IMHO The story is at the beginning, Angel is her best friend at all, so its open for all possibilities.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Just saw that episode of king of queens where Carrie goes running with that gay dude and now I can't stop laughing when i see the mc run like him lol 10/10

Reactions: balvenie1401

Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
Well, i had some time and made a walkthrough for each of the characters so far.
If you find any mistakes, please inform me and i would update the WT.

Please note:
There isn't a perfect Choice for each Character as it seems at first sight.
Make Saves for each character and try some combinations

As i said in a previous post thank you for the walkthrough. I'm trying to follow the walkthrough but I'm having a problem wrapping my head around the stats. You named and showed them in the writeup obviously but I have no frame of reference as to what the stats are affecting, other than interest because you state that directly in the document. Do certain attribute points effect different girls differently? ie Shannon likes low kind score but maeve does not? Or like Angel loves perv + but Olivia dosen't. These are just examples guys so don't jump all over me lol. These things help to determine branch points for me and all i'm really seeing right now is bang angel or don't and get blown by Olivia or do your best to refuse her and then deny.

I realize this game is still in the early phases so this isn't a critique just wanting to get my head around it as the game progresses...of course it could also just be my subconscious fiending for more shannon ;)

Keep up the great work!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Just a reminder from October... :)
But why would you need one..? Am I missing a shitton of hidden scenes perhaps that you need to be some super agent to figure out..? I mean it's fairly linear so far, sex scenes are good and easily obtainable so.. what am I missing here?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
People are welcome to create their own walkthroughs, of course, but I should warn you: as many are already aware, every part of this game is the game. The game is the game. This thread is the game. The code is the game. In every area there is misleading information. :)
He's the game too.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes