4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Griswold

May 24, 2019
I guess in any other game Maeve would be the superstar, but in this game she is more a nice accessoire than really adorable.

Shannon has something special every man looks for to find in woman.

Angel would die and kill with a smile for the man who earns her love.

Olivia is lovely and hot, kind of holy whore that a man needs to have at home. A good loving mother but a bitch in the bed.

Angels Mom is the woman that a man needs when he is 16 or 18 and who shows him, what it means to satisfy a woman.

Zita? Okay, I take her, but it seems she is maybe the easiest one to fuck and in this game I want to be the Conquerer!

Maybe MC will meet some interesting teachers in college or the hot mother of Olivia. We will see.

Have fun guys!

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Is Maeve and Shannon's father (and I suppose Olivia's husband also) mentioned somewhere in the story? It is really convenient for MC that there is no man in the house...

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Good story, good renders, I like it. Hope your issues are behind you in continuing the story.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Is this game any good? Might have a time to play another game after I complete Witcher 3

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
Last time i played this september and now i little bit forgot what happened. Why mc barely talking now?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm having problems reproducing the issue. But I believe this is actually a problem with the batch resizing utility that I use in GIMP. I had some issues with it glitching out, and given that the problem seems to run down sequential images for a time, then it makes sense.

I likely won't fix these 220 images. That would require a lot of work that I would much rather spend on doing new content. But I'll have to adjust some things in 0.5 to ensure it doesn't happen again.
I totally understand and also believe strongly that releasing new content is more important.

I know pretty much nothing about it, but given that they are just lines on the frontier, would not a quick fix of simply cutting that part and resizing fix them? You are keeping 99% of the image right? there should be almost no lost in quality.

Again I dont understand anything, but that would have been my first approach.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarbonBlue

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is this game any good? Might have a time to play another game after I complete Witcher 3
The only bad thing about this game is that it has no Quinn or Riona.
The good thing is you will have Shannon. And some other chicks whose names I don't remember now.

Reactions: Zirael Q
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes