4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
But why would you need one..? Am I missing a shitton of hidden scenes perhaps that you need to be some super agent to figure out..? I mean it's fairly linear so far, sex scenes are good and easily obtainable so.. what am I missing here?
You don't need one. But many people want one. Because they're conditioned to a certain way of playing VN's. And no matter how much I say this one is different, they still fear that they are going to miss something. You're not missing anything.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the update and the game in general. One minor issue is that the names I'd given to the various girls earlier were still present when they were talking as a title, but if someone else mentioned them, they'd use the default names which kinda jarred a bit.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You don't need one. But many people want one. Because they're conditioned to a certain way of playing VN's. And no matter how much I say this one is different, they still fear that they are going to miss something. You're not missing anything.
Well, you can miss a hug from Shannon, sooo... that's debatable :p

Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
Thanks for your response. I guess the main point was i'm not asking to be spoonfed. I've already played through many different ways and explored all the branchings so far.

I was mainly interested in the stat points mentioned and their relation to the girls. There is no legend so to speak(and by that i mean what kinds of points do certain girls like) and again if that's intentional I'll shut the hell up lol, I get that you want some suspense moving forward. So before the crowd jumps on me this is more for future content on this wonderful game. I just like to know what the different attributes effect per girl if thats even a thing yet other than interest.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see my Shannon is love,Shannon is life mantra is catching on...yup..all the dames are worthy..CB outdid himself in making total perfection..even Angel's mom is boinkable :eek:

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. after life and after love ... that is some interview with a vampire collection of corpses with caged love animals strung up:eek:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
y'all need this..you know you do :p this is Shannon..as we all want her..her prime.
View attachment 599918
she needs to be like that for first boink CarbonBlue ...make it so!
only..ya know...nakkies
howling and screaming preferred
potential for hospitalization
shallow cuts only...
Are you tying to get me into a new religion? Cause if you are, you are succeding!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is the matter? One would think you already have the psicho and the killer ... you need the 3rd dame of hearts?

HO_Dude

Jan 15, 2019
Moreover, for most of this update I was using a 1060 6gb video card. Some of the renders that you flipped through after 2 seconds of viewing in the VN took up to 2 hours of rendering plus posing time
Tfw people are complaining about having to render on 1066 when you yourself have to render on CPU

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
CarbonBlue:
Wow. Really fun update. I held off from playing the update right away since I didn't want it to be over :). I just love Olivia's dancing when she sells a house; I laugh out loud whenever I see it. I really like your style of rendering for each line of dialog. It gives your game a fresh look. Shannon is hilarious as always. Anyway, great job with what you've done with this game. I admit I am pretty confused regarding the eventual twist everyone here is theorizing about, but I am just going to roll with it without trying to over-analyze it. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I trust you to make it hot or exciting, whatever it is. (No Acting Lessons :), great game, but didn't need the Sophie's Choice ending).

I hope you ignore the complainers, about the "short" update. I think you have something like 400 renders, which is totally respectable. Trying to rush top quality, is never going to end well. Look at all the devs, which I won't mention but we all know who they are, who started off promising but are now just phoning it in with each update. With Unleashed, the quality, unique characters, and creativity in your story, really puts your VN in a very small group of the top ones here (LoML, BM, SG, WTHI). Plus, your interaction with all of us here is a great plus, and shows that you really care as a dev, so kudos!

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes