4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
A nice little update, girls were as charming as ever, a bit lackluster ofc with 6 months wait for a 8 min update but no big issue, hopefully we won´t have to wait as long for the next one.

Thre were a lot of renders featuring MC and Meaverunning/jogging and every single one looked goofy, must be a tough task getting them to look natural, realistic I guess..
Thanks for the update

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Good game, but what is with the knife. I almost thought this is a horror game where you encounter psychopaths. Glad, it didn't turn out like that.
I think Shannon might be disappointed you don't think she rises to the level of psychopath.

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
Absolutely love the update. Good to see the brilliant humour is maintained and the graphics are some of the best around.

Watching the shadows creep across his face by the pool was classy. It really gave a sense of time passing.

Eagerly awaiting the next episode as this has just reached No.1 on my list of top games out there.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Although i love redheads Shannon isnt even on my radar, she is probably the only one other then Zita that i want to avoid anything with, personality is just a nope, Maeve is a maybe, Olivia definitely same with Angel.....yum

Dec 6, 2017
Just played for the first time and enjoyed it a lot, the girls are fine and the writing is surprisingly good, its on my watch list and I will follow the next updates!

John972

Apr 24, 2018
well done CB, nice game. Although this much-anticipated update felt a little short because of the length of time since the last update, the game remains engaging, witty, and enticing.

With the apparent powerlessness of the MC to control his own fate and the various game-like glitches he encounters on some tasks, I almost think that...

...the MC is a NPC within a VN/game, but he is obviously unaware of this. Meanwhile, Shannon, Angel, Olivia, and Maeve are avatars of real world players, each competing within the game for the affections of the NPC MC...and to the eventual winner, the spoils.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just started replaying it for the new update and I have to say, the "rename Maeve" error screen is still one of the funniest things i've ever seen in a VN!

Bra-fucking-vo Carbonblue, I fucking love this game!

Nov 18, 2018
While the update was a little short, if it had been 10 hours of additional content, it still would have been too short. I understand why there was a delay for 0.4, I completely understand why. So I gulped down the update in record time and now, while waiting for 0.5, I'll have to go back and check out the various paths, "glitches", and the image backgrounds to see what I might have glossed over. Shannon is still my favorite, the perfect combination of psychopath and ingenue.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Totally love it. The 3 girls are amazing... Between the super fiery redhead, the cute angel and the mysterious hottie I dont know who to pick. I am week to redheads but Maeve's eyes have her leading I guess.

I still not sure where the game is going but I loving it so far. I was kind of expecting something supernatural but I dont know antmore.

Only annoying thing is that some pictures seems to have a border. I kind of hate that.

D

Deleted member 992182

Just so you guys know, these are the best words you can possibly use to make me entirely ignore your post.

Why would you need to figure out anything points wise? (Hint: you don't). This game ain't like the others.

The last guy wouldn't bet me $100 that I'd release 0.4 in March. You wanna bet me that I'll release 0.5 in fewer than 8 weeks?

Well,

1. You didn't entirely ignore it because you quoted it.

2. I'm not talking about anything in the game but the DESCRIPTION used in the front page of the thread for the game.

Maybe don't take offense to everything remotely critical and, I dunno, read feedback?! Your game or not, your reply has ensured that I never will try or reccomend the game. Congrats lol

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes