4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Obviously she is angry at us in the first one because we didn't do anything with Angel. Why didn't you do anything with her, don't you like my friend :mad:

And she hugs us in the second one because we did do something with Angel.. And she is thanking us for being really nice to her friend :unsure:

I know I'm probaply way off, but Shannon is confusing :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You guys really believe it's one or the other with Shannon?
i love Shannon ,, if i was 40 years younger and she lived near me oh baby baby :love: but hell no way that shit gonna happen , hahahhahahahha cause the wife would kill my ass real quick even if she was my neighbor , just for me looking at her ,, well drooling also .... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

RustyDildo

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 439607

Overview:
Unleashed is a slice-of-life Visual Novel designed to play around with your expectations. To do that it begins in the stereotypical way that many VN's begin. You might see hints throughout that allude to things being a little different.

You, the male main character, are on your way to your first year in college. An early fire at the dorms has left the student body scrambling to find alternative housing. Luckily, your father is old friends with a local mother and her two daughters, and she was kind enough to offer you a room.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-27
Release Date: 2019-09-27
Developer: CarbonBlue F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID PORT - FAN SIGNATURE
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 346028 View attachment 346029 View attachment 346030 View attachment 346031 View attachment 375532 View attachment 375537 View attachment 375535 View attachment 375541
It's been 6 damn months and no update?! What the hell is going on with this story? It started out really good then they just stopped doing updates?!

RustyDildo

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 439607

Overview:
Unleashed is a slice-of-life Visual Novel designed to play around with your expectations. To do that it begins in the stereotypical way that many VN's begin. You might see hints throughout that allude to things being a little different.

You, the male main character, are on your way to your first year in college. An early fire at the dorms has left the student body scrambling to find alternative housing. Luckily, your father is old friends with a local mother and her two daughters, and she was kind enough to offer you a room.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-27
Release Date: 2019-09-27
Developer: CarbonBlue F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID PORT - FAN SIGNATURE
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 346028 View attachment 346029 View attachment 346030 View attachment 346031 View attachment 375532 View attachment 375537 View attachment 375535 View attachment 375541
Jesus man, come on with an update already !

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
It's been 6 damn months and no update?! What the hell is going on with this story? It started out really good then they just stopped doing updates?!
If only you had the ability to read just 1 page before this one :unsure:
You might have seen that the dev said an update will come this month :eek:

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Rob's old man theories:Shannon..is a romance path..you dont boink others..Angel..yo can boink anything that moves...and prolly invite her along...Maeve...convinces you to join her children of the corn cult and together you birth mutant babies and sacrifice virgins...Olivia..hot milf..nuff said..

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This game could do some cross promotion with Halfway House, tsundere redhead lost twin or something like that.

Reactions: Famescua

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
quality games provoke quality humour and WTF theories..is the lifeblood of insanity and i embrace it fully..more theories bout Unleashed dames makes me happy....as long as CB stops the "Shannon dies!!" troll...

vafon

Feb 21, 2020
CarbonBlue

In the OP:
CarbonBlue said:
Future tags will include: Cheating
(...)
The game will not include NTR, but one of the girls will eventually want to make you a little jealous.
I'm confused... does that Cheating tag mean the protagonist will (potentially, depending on choices?) cheat on a girl, or is "no ntr" meant according to the strict definition, and only means that she doesn't leave you/isn't stolen from you, but still cheats on you? If she starts kissing another guy or jerks him off, then I'll want to avoid this game. I mean, follow your vision, I'm not at all trying to talk you out of it if that's the case!

Anyway, haven't tried this yet, but the goth lady looks really hot! :) There should be more goth heroines. (y)
The other girls are pretty, too, which is why I'd like to know if this game is for me or not.

Best regards & good luck with your project!

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
CarbonBlue

In the OP:

I'm confused... does that Cheating tag mean the protagonist will (potentially, depending on choices?) cheat on a girl, or is "no ntr" meant according to the strict definition, and only means that she doesn't leave you/isn't stolen from you, but still cheats on you? If she starts kissing another guy or jerks him off, then I'll want to avoid this game. I mean, follow your vision, I'm not at all trying to talk you out of it if that's the case!

Anyway, haven't tried this yet, but the goth lady looks really hot! :) There should be more goth heroines. (y)
The other girls are pretty, too, which is why I'd like to know if this game is for me or not.

Best regards & good luck with your project!
None of the girls will be having any kind of sex with any dude other than the Main Character. The MC will have opportunities to have sex with girls that might cause interesting situations if certain girls discover said sex.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
shannon_ep4.png

Hello patrons and non-patrons alike! This render is Shannon's "daytime" outfit, which you are all seeing now for the first time. Sorry that it's not a full scene render, but I really don't want to spoil things for you guys yet! :)
If you have come here as a result of Gamecore or any other website which allows you to play Unleashed on the website itself, welcome! You should know a couple things: Unleashed is not optimized for play on a website. It is a much better experience if you download the game, install it, and then play it from your computer. You can find the downloadable version .
The latest version is 0.3.1, which, yes, was released several months ago. You don't have to wait long for 0.4.

Now that's out of the way, time for the 0.4 news!
I'm not exactly sure when, but renders should be complete sometime during the next week.
Once renders are complete there is still a significant amount of work to do, but it will move very quickly. I will work on the post-processing, the game artwork for the menu, the music, and, of course, the coding.
I don't expect to finish 0.4 next week. I think it will likely be sometime during the following week. In next Friday's update I should be able to tell you exactly what day to expect it.

It's been a long wait and I apologize for the delays! I'll be moving right on to 0.5 after 0.4 is complete and I do not expect to encounter such delays again.
Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to your comments about 0.4!
-CarbonBlue​

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes