4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well it gives a error when you do not peek at Shannon in fact it forces you to peek at her that is a very interesting new way of having someone take a path :)
Also the other error when you try to pick to oldest daughter name

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A bit short, I like my first version with a bit more meat on the bones, but I like the mom and the other girls are hot too.
Elder sister has been used quite a lot, but that's okay it is a hot model.
Writing is okay, renders are decent, now the question is, how often it updates and how much content they will have.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I am DL now, but had to laugh at the early comments of 'no way' an 18 yo could look like that. I have been 6' and 190lb since just before my 12th year. Grant you the beard did not fill in until about 20, but I had a classmte with a grey streak. Many differing peoples in the world, hell, a girl i graduated with looked all of 12 as we walked down the aisle. I get that many of these games stretch our beliefs, but this is the least of the mind benders I have seen. I shall now endeavor to see what the game has to offer. Spater!

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Project Update for those of you watching this thread: At around midnight tonight it'll have been 2 weeks since release. I'm around 50% done with the renders for 0.2. It will be about 25-30% bigger than 0.1. Patrons will start seeing screenshots tomorrow, and I'll post screenshots here next week.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Project Update for those of you watching this thread: At around midnight tonight it'll have been 2 weeks since release. I'm around 50% done with the renders for 0.2. It will be about 25-30% bigger than 0.1. Patrons will start seeing screenshots tomorrow, and I'll post screenshots here next week.
Have you seen how other devs do games here to get a rough idea how long it will take you to complete the game if all goes well? Or is it too early for that type of prediction now?

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Have you seen how other devs do games here to get a rough idea how long it will take you to complete the game if all goes well? Or is it too early for that type of prediction now?
Right now it all depends on rendering time. When I'm able to upgrade my video card then I think the story will start moving along pretty quickly. If all goes well and mostly according to plan, then I expect I can complete the story by spring, 2020.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Preview has a good enterance. Little comedy, little crazienest. I like it and hope to see more in next update. Good work, keep it up!

Reactions: Namco15

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
ep2_94.png
It's a few days before classes begin at the university and Maeve was kind enough to show you around. The 0.2 version of Unleashed will feature Maeve, though all the girls will get some quality time with the character. Until a fire happens and then you'll have to choose which one lives and which ones die.

The original plan for 0.2 was to do around 200 renders. Stories evolve, of course, and it looks like there'll be closer to 250 renders (0.1 was around 150). If I can stop being an idiot and adding more and more (I've added 13 more since last updating my Patrons on Friday, but they were quickies) then I should finish with the rendering by the end of the week. Post-processing, which mostly involves background renders, won't take long after that, and then it's just a matter of coding.

tl;dr - Patrons will see Unleashed 0.2 some time next week.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
View attachment 370137
It's a few days before classes begin at the university and Maeve was kind enough to show you around. The 0.2 version of Unleashed will feature Maeve, though all the girls will get some quality time with the character. Until a fire happens and then you'll have to choose which one lives and which ones die.

The original plan for 0.2 was to do around 200 renders. Stories evolve, of course, and it looks like there'll be closer to 250 renders (0.1 was around 150). If I can stop being an idiot and adding more and more (I've added 13 more since last updating my Patrons on Friday, but they were quickies) then I should finish with the rendering by the end of the week. Post-processing, which mostly involves background renders, won't take long after that, and then it's just a matter of coding.

tl;dr - Patrons will see Unleashed 0.2 some time next week.
I will start grabbing my fire hose :D .

Reactions: CarbonBlue

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Holy fishnets batman. Love the lavender haired lass. Can't wait to see mc fuck her

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
maeve.png

I'm posting this just after midnight on Thursday because it's technically Friday and I couldn't wait to share the news!
0.2 is all but complete. Keep in mind, though, that whenever I say "complete", I mean that something is finished as it has been planned, but there could still be some changes and/or additions.

The renders are complete. There are 258 of them. Some of them are spot renders - like when a character blinks you don't have to do the whole render, you just have to render the eyes - so I'd say the count is more accurately around 240ish? Either way it's a big improvement over 0.1.

The post-processing is complete-ish. Backgrounds have been added. I still need to do splash/menu screens.
Coding started this evening and is going ok. I am not a coder. But I haven't had to ask any questions yet so that's good! I've gone through 0.1 and removed the single-choice options and added variables that will allow me to track things like your honesty and pervert level. However, as I've said, this game is different. There will be no stat-tracker. Play the game how you want and don't worry about your stats.

---About the Release (important!)---

0.2 will be released to my Tier 2 and up patrons as soon as it is complete. That could very well be today (Friday). I will not release it to the general public until September 1.
I am doing this for Patreon reasons, and I apologize. Normally I would release it a week after releasing it to my patrons. However, that would put the release in the last week of August. I think people are unlikely to donate to my Patreon at that point, because you are charged as soon as you donate, and then you are charged again at the beginning of the month. If I release it on September 1 then that should put me on a solid schedule for the future.
In the meantime I'll be listening to feedback from my patrons and possibly making some improvements to the game before public release. I'll also begin work on 0.3.

-CarbonBlue

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes