4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Change Log : Adjusted Angel's body. Now with 68% better ass. LOL 68% why not 100%

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is for you to make whole again ... make her great again! POound + caress + fondle + eat her up ;)!!!

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
P.D.: Dev, please don't feel bad because your game is here so soon, that means that people enjoyed your game, and I'm sure that more than one of the members of this community, could become a Patron for you.
Oh no I don't feel bad. It would have actually been extremely difficult for me to hold on to the game for 2 weeks. It would have been a little more convenient for the scheduling, but I think most people are aware of how this "business" works, so it's not going to mess things up much, if at all. And this is a pirate site. ;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Can someone tell me how to read the name Maeve? I mean the sound. I read it (Meiv). But I'm not sure, it's not a common name in my country, and I don't want to change it, I'm just curious if I do it correctly. :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Try hotel transylvania ... adam sandler animated move ... dracula's daughter is mavis ...
just watch some trailers and get how that sounds;)!

It is M.E.I.V !!! MEIV! MEV -> miht work also;)!

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

Si3tWa4r

Aug 14, 2018
The errors are still in the game .... and the names switch back to standard.

Will there be a fix soon? Because I am not that fond of the original names.

Edit: Ok .. maybe fix it in the next update. For the short duration it were good enough with the names.

Fun game, with slow build up and short playtime. I will keep an eye on it.
Concerning the names
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Can someone tell me how to read the name Maeve? I mean the sound. I read it (Meiv). But I'm not sure, it's not a common name in my country, and I don't want to change it, I'm just curious if I do it correctly. :unsure:
It’s a bit awkward name for a girl that feels she doesn’t fit in. I think the name is well chosen, just like the others. The name Angel has a special meaning, apparent since the last scenes of this update. Shannon probably refers to her Irish complexion.
I am glad I didn’t change any of the names, except the MC.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Wow, this is incredible! Gorgeaus, hilarious, sexy! Did I mention hilarious?!
The way girls are "talking" about the "Bobbit time" in the background in the kitchen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Incredible!

My new favorite game!

Maeve's dancing scene stills - wow-wow-wow!

And is that Maeve on the preview3 image?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Thats a super weird Story so far. The renders are nice but the lighting is way too over the top. Lots of Renders look like there is a lights-source right behind the camera, which ruins the shot completely.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Oh no I don't feel bad. It would have actually been extremely difficult for me to hold on to the game for 2 weeks. It would have been a little more convenient for the scheduling, but I think most people are aware of how this "business" works, so it's not going to mess things up much, if at all. And this is a pirate site. ;)
I just saw your number of patrons has doubled already since the update leaked.
But hey, I hope it will have skyrocketed before tomorrow.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Wow, I love the game so far, my favorite is Maeve for that touch of mystery, but I must say that I really liked the end with Angel, I did not expect that, excellent :cool: . But of course I want all the girls HAHAHAHA, I like Shanon's humor, I hope to have made the right decisions with her, I'm not too sure. And Olivia of course, who can resist such a pretty milf and on top of that, she treats you so well. Hopefully there will be a way to have them all!

Reactions: Jaun Karr

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
There is a video for everything! The Kelly family is Irish-American. Edit - I just watched that whole video and holy shit that's creepy, lol.

Reactions: El Tanque

Plop!

Donor
May 28, 2017
Most fun I had in such a short game for a long time. If the dev continues like that it's going to be one of the best games out there.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes