4.20 star(s) 125 Votes
Nov 18, 2018
I always run a man-slut route. The dev put all that work into the scenes. Who am I to disrespect his work ethic?

But I told myself that it was wrong as I slowly enjoyed every single solitary frame.

Which is why I also run a "I can live with myself" route, which is what I consider my primary. In my primary I stopped Angel and Olivia because the circumstances were wrong (and because it made Shannon sad).

But this does not mean I'll continue to turn them (or Maeve) down if the circumstances are right. Not being a man-slut is not the same thing as being a paragon of virtue.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I always run a man-slut route. The dev put all that work into the scenes. Who am I to disrespect his work ethic?

But I told myself that it was wrong as I slowly enjoyed every single solitary frame.

Which is why I also run a "I can live with myself" route, which is what I consider my primary. In my primary I stopped Angel and Olivia because the circumstances were wrong (and because it made Shannon sad).

But this does not mean I'll continue to turn them (or Maeve) down if the circumstances are right. Not being a man-slut is not the same thing as being a paragon of virtue.
I did do the "yes and roll back" thing but I only have one save route because I don't have sex in someone else's house when they specifically ask me not to and I don't take advantage of inebriated people who are making questionable decisions. The MC has been there for 2-3 days, maybe he should wait a little longer before he screws up his relationship with everyone in the house. LOL

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I did do the "yes and roll back" thing but I only have one save route because I don't have sex in someone else's house when they specifically ask me not to and I don't take advantage of inebriated people who are making questionable decisions. The MC has been there for 2-3 days, maybe he should wait a little longer before he screws up his relationship with everyone in the house. LOL
That's how I felt too. I rollbacked too and it never happened :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So, You are so emotionally captured by Shannon and narrow your options for other beauties.
I hope your efforts lead to the desired success. :)
LOL, as I said to someone else I did the rollback method of going through the game but 1) My MC doesn't have sex with someone he just met (while sober), 2) he doesn't have sex in someone's house after they've explicitly asked him to not do it and 3) he doesn't accept blowjobs from inebriated women who have a history with his dad and that he's known for 2 days.

Yes I am waiting for the MC to develop a relationship with Shannon, this game doesn't have a Harem tag. It does have a romance tag though, so I'd rather my MC wait for Shannon than be a slut and fuck everything available. It isn't that type of game (so far).

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Good - I meant of course - GREAT game! Still not sure which of the girls is my favorite - they are all so fucking hot. And some scenes are just hilarious, like the night visits of Shannon / Shannon + Angel, the not working punchlines of Shannon's jokes, the "program errors" in some decisions...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes