4.20 star(s) 125 Votes
Nov 18, 2018
There's a lot of that in this game. Fucking Angel is both hot as hell, and totally inappropriate given the circumstances. Letting Olivia suck you off while she'd drunk is hot as hell, and ethically inexcusable ... at least by my personal code. Neither one is kicking puppies kind of wrong, but none-the-less, you have to decide where your boundaries are. Many of the choices in this game are deep in the gray area.

It's like the "Is Maeve a werewolf" question. She says she is, and her eyes turned color while dancing, but then she could be kidding, and the MC was under the influence of mind-altering chemicals at the time. So the best answer we can come up with is: Maybe, we'll have to wait and see.

But for all the shades of gray, I'm totally on-board for seeing how far down this rabbit hole goes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not here to sink the MC's dick in "kinda hot", "kinda hot" gets you a trip to the doctor. MC needs to save that dick for smoking hot - Shannon, Angel, Olivia, Maeve.
oh come on ,, just one hit on that and you'd never forget it

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o.k i'll come clean with you ... i'm running a couple different branches .. 1. no sex with anyone but Shannon .. and 2 fucking anything that moves ... lmao

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes