4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not the most, but she definately is a looker. :D
Well, my redhead bias is rather known but I would definitely consider her my number two. Angel seems a bit too reckless, Maeve is not that appealing to me... So Shannon, Olivia, Angel, Maeve.

Am I missing anyone? Seems like a small list of potential LI considering so many of these games lately have 5-20 women to fuck.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am probably the minority here, but I care almost nothing about her. My ranking is:

Shannon, Maeve>Angel>>>>>>>>>> Olivia.

Of course, I will fuck her if I can, but she is not the reason I play this game.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Well, my redhead bias is rather known but I would definitely consider her my number two. Angel seems a bit too reckless, Maeve is not that appealing to me... So Shannon, Olivia, Angel, Maeve.

Am I missing anyone? Seems like a small list of potential LI considering so many of these games lately have 5-20 women to fuck.
You're missing Angel's mom in her patriotic leggings looking hot and trashy at the same time.

Hopefully not the woman buying the house though. I could definitely skip on her unless she is included in a threesome with Olivia or something.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're missing Angel's mom in her patriotic leggings looking hot and trashy at the same time.

Hopefully not the woman buying the house though. I could definitely skip on her unless she is included in a threesome with Olivia or something.
Nah, I will definitely not be hitting that. She's too skanky for even my low standards and I fucked Granny Getsaround in WVM (the old nurse).

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MrFriendly's friendliness does not extend to Angel's mom. I, however very much want to peel those patriotic leggings off to see what's underneath.
Nah, I have a feeling Angel and her mom are a binary choice. I don't see the MC being able to slip his dick to Angel AND her mom. Besides fat old ladies in spandex aren't my idea of fun.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Nah, I have a feeling Angel and her mom are a binary choice. I don't see the MC being able to slip his dick to Angel AND her mom. Besides fat old ladies in spandex aren't my idea of fun.
I could go with Shirleen being skanky and older. The fashionista in me definitely says her top and pants don't work well together. I would definitely not refer to as old or fat.

Reactions: MrFriendly

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Since you're here CB... Any new LI's when/if the MC gets to where he's going to college?
Hmm, how to answer this... you have probably seen all the women that you'll be able to have sexual relations with. But you have seen more than just Angel, Maeve, Shannon, Olivia, and Shirleen. Zita is not a potential love interest. I made her not especially attractive specifically so I wouldn't have to create another sex scene.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hmm, how to answer this... you have probably seen all the women that you'll be able to have sexual relations with. But you have seen more than just Angel, Maeve, Shannon, Olivia, and Shirleen. Zita is not a potential love interest. I made her not especially attractive specifically so I wouldn't have to create another sex scene.
Darn you CB! I can't remember anyone besides who you mentioned. I guess I need to replay the game for a 50th time!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It's been a hot minute or so but is Zita the lady that you sell the house to ?
If so...I may have to riot if we don't get that ebony goodness back.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes