4.20 star(s) 125 Votes
Jan 28, 2019
The MC doesn't talk enough. While I appreciate something of a blank slate for us to build on, we learn almost nothing about him. Not his past, not what he thinks about anything... because he is so blank it's scary.

Reactions: Mr Secret

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The MC doesn't talk enough. While I appreciate something of a blank slate for us to build on, we learn almost nothing about him. Not his past, not what he thinks about anything... because he is so blank it's scary.
now this i don't understand :unsure:, i think the entire story is great , and the interaction between the characters is amazing ... love the one liners that Shannon does :ROFLMAO: ... and how the girls seem to fuck with the MC's head .. jokingly of course :LOL: .. i think Shannon has started to like the MC alot :love:... only girl that gets to me is Mauve , but hey as long as she doesn't turn all werewolf while having sex with her and ripping the shit out of MC's back or bites a chuck out of MC's neck while having an orgasm or even worse his cock ,,, then again i think Mauve is really liking MC as well and Angel O.M.G here kitty kitty and then there's Olivia , mother of the hottest babes as well being a babe herself , quick question , how many people was drulling at the pool scene ... :whistle:... lmao

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
now this i don't understand :unsure:, i think the entire story is great , and the interaction between the characters is amazing ... love the one liners that Shannon does :ROFLMAO: ... and how the girls seem to fuck with the MC's head .. jokingly of course :LOL: .. i think Shannon has started to like the MC alot :love:... only girl that gets to me is Mauve , but hey as long as she doesn't turn all werewolf while having sex with her and ripping the shit out of MC's back or bites a chuck out of MC's neck while having an orgasm or even worse his cock ,,, then again i think Mauve is really liking MC as well and Angel O.M.G here kitty kitty and then there's Olivia , mother of the hottest babes as well being a babe herself , quick question , how many people was drulling at the pool scene ... :whistle:... lmao
Dude with all due respect calm down on those emojis fam and try to write it in paragraphs I almost had seizure reading that :ROFLMAO:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Come on! The MC is playing the "mute trick", as Liam* would put it: He just hasn't been impressed enough yet by any of the ladies to make it worth opening his mouth. Next time, Shannon will have to go for a chainsaw or something, I guess.

*Liam:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone roughly have an idea when the next update will drop? I just got finished playing for the first time and loved every second! Great little story building here. Olivia and Angel are cool .... but Shannon and Mauve ... oh i just don't know? i kind of like the humor from Shannon and she's cool but there's something really interesting with Mauve i can't quite put my finger on. Not the best looking in game model i've ever seen (Mauve) but very interesting!

Reactions: Silver-Argus
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes