4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone roughly have an idea when the next update will drop? I just got finished playing for the first time and loved every second! Great little story building here. Olivia and Angel are cool .... but Shannon and Mauve ... oh i just don't know? i kind of like the humor from Shannon and she's cool but there's something really interesting with Mauve i can't quite put my finger on. Not the best looking in game model i've ever seen (Mauve) but very interesting!
Nope, we have no idea. With each question about the release date, the release is shifted by one day and we don't know how many times someone has already asked.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Nope, we have no idea. With each question about the release date, the release is shifted by one day and we don't know how many times someone has already asked.
Thank you. I'm on page 47 here and went back to 35 i think it was and didn't see anything about an update, hence i asked. Sorry if it's a broken record thing but i just got done with the new shiny so looking forward to next fix. ;)

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Maybe if we add some more posts Carbon will miss the question and we can avoid the '+ one day'? :ROFLMAO:

More seriously, he hasn't mentioned a release date as of yet. After the last release he stated his intention not to offer a projected release date this time around so he could be sure to have time to test without the pressure of a specific date. So, I'm guessing the first we'll know about the release date will be the release itself.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I forgot to ask before but is there something in particular with that static screen that plays sometimes? It happened twice i think while i was playing and i was wondering what exactly it was? Just something visually interesting and different or did i pick a bad option? I know one thing, i had my volume up on my speakers and the game sound up full, music down to about 15% ish and that static noise just about gave me a heart attack the first time!

Reactions: Silver-Argus

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
There are coded messages in he static. People have decoded them and you should be able to find them by searching the thread. Also, CarbonBlue has said that there are still undiscovered secrets in the game. So keep your eyes peeled.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Is there some deeper meaning or something coming down the line in future updates as to why this game is called "Unleashed"? So far it's been a brilliant and fun little adventure but what about this VN/game has anything to do with anything being "Unleashed"? Wait ... Maeve wasn't telling the truth about being a werewolf was she? lol I saw those extra images in the image folder with her black creepy eyes. (jk) Very much looking forward to more of this. Thanks. ;)

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Is there some deeper meaning or something coming down the line in future updates as to why this game is called "Unleashed"? So far it's been a brilliant and fun little adventure but what about this VN/game has anything to do with anything being "Unleashed"? Wait ... Mauve wasn't telling the truth about being a werewolf was she? lol I saw those extra images in the image folder with her black creepy eyes. (jk) Very much looking forward to more of this. Thanks.
At the moment, there is little we know. CB still hides most of the secrets behind the curtain. In the thread, however, you will find a number of quite elaborate theories with high plausibility.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Mauve's hair would look great in Maeve!

Oh crap! I just added a day...

Oh and Shannon's amazing for a werewolf, I'd almost go furry for her. ;)
If I had to label each girl with a supernatural being it would be
Maeve= werewolf
Shannon= witch
Olivia = Siren or Succubus perhaps
Angel = I wanna say Vampire but as you see...shes out during the day lol

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes