4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Every time someone misspells Maeve as "Mauve": +1 day.
[…]
So we must be very careful not to misspell Meave as Maeve; or was it Moave? Maove? Movae? Mavao? Mevae? Mavae? Muave? Mauve?
:unsure:

Oh shit!!! We needed the fresh insight of an unbiased outsider (welcome Synnerai!) to realize that!
Werewolves, vampires, angels, living dead... it all starts to fall into place.
Actually there are a lots of hints: the title, the "Mauve" eyes (I'm bastard inside, I know),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(I don't remember her name)…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Aristos

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
hmmmm, not sure how I feel about this game. I'm not particularly a fan of humor, but the way its done in this game really isn't bad, the characters are weird, but in a good way, the story is interesting, it's like I should dislike this type of game, but I just can't... I'm going to have to play more to make a final decision I think. I'm... cautiously optimistic.

Adalace

Jun 19, 2020
Possible bug:
Code:
scene ep3_95
s "Fucking pervert."
# This currently continues into ep3_96 below, but was probably intended to jump to a later scene like maybe ep3_97 instead.

label ep3_96:
    scene ep3_96
    s "Don't bring that weak shit into {b}my{/b} house!"

iknowwhourpussyheislyingtoyou?

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2020
Hands down, the smartest, funniest VN "lewd" I've played so far. The writing is crisp and hilarious. The characters we get to spend time with have memorable and distinct personalities. I was only ten minutes in when I jumped on the patreon and immediately signed on to support this game. Hats off to the team behind this, as this instantly became my favorite VN of all time. Cannot wait to see what the story has in store for us.

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
Angel = I wanna say Vampire but as you see...shes out during the day lol
Well that depends on the writer, sometimes they're fine in the sun, sometimes it only weakens them, and sometimes it completely kills them. :unsure:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its funny when ya play so many games ya start playing ones ya played already...this game here pretty decent cant wait for it to be all upgraded/updated,etc looking forward to playing more

Nov 18, 2018
Myths concerning supernatural creatures are all over the board. Vampires sparkle in the sun, burst into flames in the sun, have their powers weakened by the sun, or are entirely unaffected by the sun as long as they've topped up on blood and/or have their native soil in their shoes. Werewolves are similarly multi-faceted when it comes to control over their powers. So you really can't tell anything unless you know where the dev is coming from with their take on the mythology.

And that's assuming CB isn't just yanking our chains to begin with. Yes, we saw Maeve's eyes change. But the MC was under the influence of mind altering chemicals at the time and his imagination had been primed by her telling him she was a werewolf earlier.

It is entirely possible that there are no supernatural goings-on at all. But given that it is absolutely true that there is weird shit afoot, I'm not going to rule anything out.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So just started this and get an error trying to rename Maeve.. some searching here indicates it's intended. If so that is just fucking stupid. FFS, why put in an option and then make an error if you try, it's not funny, it's not clever....especially when you can change all the others.

On the positive side, the models are great. I really like Shannon
edit.
Made it through breakfast after the first night and I really. really like Shannon.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So just started this and get an error trying to rename Maeve.. some searching here indicates it's intended. If so that is just fucking stupid. FFS, why put in an option and then make an error if you try, it's not funny, it's not clever....especially when you can change all the others.

On the positive side, the models are great. I really like Shannon
edit.
Made it through breakfast after the first night and I really. really like Shannon.
Dear Apolonia, unless Carbon decides to exercise his veto we'll be giving you a second chance in view of the fact that you like Shannon. No Shannon fan can be that bad.
However, I suggest embracing the peculiarities of this game and, as far as possible, you should try to unravel its mysteries by yourself. Thinking and discussing about this game is never boring; the only difficult part is the wait between updates :(

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
First, the errors are not intentional.
Second, if the errors were intentional, that would seem to me a very important question to think about.
Third, if you have that kind of reaction to it, this is probably not the game for you.
interesting the only thing i saw as a possible problem was that render of looking at shannon's ass walking up the steps

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
damn, really thought 4 chapters was gonna be longer. At least what is there is pretty stellar, I'm just salty there wasn't more "content" lol. Lookin forward to future installments.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
interesting the only thing i saw as a possible problem was that render of looking at shannon's ass walking up the steps
The one where you choose not to peek at shannon, and it gives you an error calling you a coward and then plays the scene as if you peeked bothered me, but only because it was a "lack of choice" choice, if it had called me a coward and then she didn't yell at me it would have been better.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
First, the errors are not intentional.
Second, if the errors were intentional, that would seem to me a very important question to think about.
Third, if you have that kind of reaction to it, this is probably not the game for you.
I like to think I'm pretty relaxed and polite when it comes my interactions with others here, especially creators. I can be a dick and short temptered to idiots asking the same question over and over, or things that have been repeatedly answered. So for me to react the way i did, I was pretty annoyed.

I'm going to call bs on your statement, it is obviously intentional as it's been there since the start and not "fixed". ;)

Secondly why for the holy love Maeve... picture this, you sitting in your room and this beautiful blonde with amazing eyes and a rocking body you've never seen walks in naked, you're suddenly hard as rock. She leans over and seductively whispers into your ear "Hi I'm Maeve.." Instantly you're as soft and floppy as seeing your 80 year old grand ma with more rolls than the Michellin Man and big saggy tits that droop down to below her navel climbing out the bath. FFS Maeve, really the only thing worse is Maude or maybe Maureen. Hell I'd rather shag Rossanne Barr than someone called Maeve.

Ok in all seriousness, I do really dislike the name and what pissed me off was being able to rename all other's so far (I didn't except MC) and the one horrid name not being able to. I assume (and hope) there is a reason for it that will become apparent later.

The peeking one, didn't bug me at all, it was amusing.

Shannon and the sense of humour so far have almost made me forget my Maeve truma.

Also CarbonBlue despite my rant(s) you can take my posts as a complement, if I truly thought it was bad I wouldn't bother posting.

I am actually looking forward to playing it and trying to figure it out and I commend you. FFS just wish I didn't have to rush off for a work meeting, I really want some more Shannon time.

By the way, have I mentioned I really, really, really like Shannon.

Reactions: yandex

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I like to think I'm pretty relaxed and polite when it comes my interactions with others here, especially creators. I can be a dick and short temptered to idiots asking the same question over and over, or things that have been repeatedly answered. So for me to react the way i did, I was pretty annoyed.

I'm going to call bs on your statement, it is obviously intentional as it's been there since the start and not "fixed". ;)

Secondly why for the holy love Maeve... picture this, you sitting in your room and this beautiful blonde with amazing eyes and a rocking body you've never seen walks in naked, you're suddenly hard as rock. She leans over and seductively whispers into your ear "Hi I'm Maeve.." Instantly you're as soft and floppy as seeing your 80 year old grand ma with more rolls than the Michellin Man and big saggy tits that droop down to below her navel climbing out the bath. FFS Maeve, really the only thing worse is Maude or maybe Maureen. Hell I'd rather shag Rossanne Barr than someone called Maeve.

Ok in all seriousness, I do really dislike the name and what pissed me off was being able to rename all other's so far (I didn't except MC) and the one horrid name not being able to. I assume (and hope) there is a reason for it that will become apparent later.

Shannon and the sense of humour so far have almost made me forget my Maeve truma.

Also CarbonBlue despite my rant(s) you can take my posts as a complement, if I truly thought it was bad I wouldn't bother posting.

I am actually looking forward to playing it and trying to figure it out and I commend you. FFS just wish I didn't have to rush off for a work meeting, I really want some more Shannon time.

I like the name; to each their own. *shrug*

about the first part, I refer you to the dev note where they say they will lie to you.

Reactions: Naxos

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The one where you choose not to peek at shannon, and it gives you an error calling you a coward and then plays the scene as if you peeked bothered me, but only because it was a "lack of choice" choice, if it had called me a coward and then she didn't yell at me it would have been better.
yup the render pixelated

zermin

Sep 3, 2017

My personal perspective on the name: I don't see the name Maeve as something that makes the character unattractive, I see the character as something that makes the name Hot. The next time I hear the name, I'm going to think of this goddess:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

The name selection wasn't haphazard, let me tell you. Last month I conducted an insightful research ( :KEK: ) into the nature of this game's female characters which resulted in some pretty revealing conclusions:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unleashed-v0-4-1-carbonblue.33424/post-3644548

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
My personal perspective on the name: I don't see the name Maeve as something that makes the character unattractive, I see the character as something that makes the name Hot. The next time I hear the name, I'm going to think of this goddess:
I've overcome my issues with it.

I nearly had another meltdown with Shannon going up the stairs, thinking that was just too cruel, but I put on my big boy pants and embraced it.

I must really give CarbonBlue props and credit though, it was really good to see the responses and text change in the jogging scene with Maeve (and her amazing ass) depending on the choices. So often dev's will use the same copy paste text after maybe adding in one frame before or after, but each was completely different though saying similar threats.

I must say I am really looking forward to more of this.

The name selection wasn't haphazard, let me tell you. Last month I conducted an insightful research ( :KEK: ) into the nature of this game's female characters which resulted in some pretty revealing conclusions:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unleashed-v0-4-1-carbonblue.33424/post-3644548
Yeah I've realised there was a reason behind and all that. What pissed me off enough to post even after discovering it was intended though, wasn't the name, but the tease in renaming her and the "error", the fact you could rename all the others no problem but then that tease. If the option had not been there I would never had posted.

Anyway it's enough about that topic now and thanks for the research, some interesting reading there.

Last edited:
Reactions: yandex
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes