4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Just wanted to ask if we can consider this a harem. Or is chewting avoidable. Or the mc will do the cheating.
Harem is not something I'm yet willing to reveal - though if it happens, it's not going to be until very close to the end game.

For cheating, it will only be the MC who cheats, so it's up to you. I'd say it's not avoidable because what kind of monster only sleeps with one of these girls?

For NTR - none of the girls will be having sex with anyone but the MC.

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Harem is not something I'm yet willing to reveal - though if it happens, it's not going to be until very close to the end game.

For cheating, it will only be the MC who cheats, so it's up to you. I'd say it's not avoidable because what kind of monster only sleeps with one of these girls?

Thank you so much for the answer. Lastly, how many hours is the gameplay for now?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I am the type of monster who only sleeps with one of the girls, her name starts with S and ends with hannon... And she is already obsessed with the MC's dick (cutting it off but hopefully we can progress to a different dick related desire).

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I am the type of monster who only sleeps with one of the girls, her name starts with S and ends with hannon... And she is already obsessed with the MC's dick (cutting it off but hopefully we can progress to a different dick related desire).
Shannon is pretty cool, probably my #1 choice also and that scene with her little smirk where she heard Angel say she didn't want to talk about what "Didn't" happen with the MC was quite adorable.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Shannon is pretty cool, probably my #1 choice also and that scene with her little smirk where she heard Angel say she didn't want to talk about what "Didn't" happen with the MC was quite adorable.
Right? To me Shannon has the most personality of all of them. Angel is the "broken" person who fucks without regret, Olivia is the sexually repressed Milf, Maeve is the socially awkward beautiful woman who can talk to the MC so easily, and Shannon is the spunky, smart, redhead with a twisted sense of humor who doesn't try to use her sexiness to get her way.

I am sure that I will do plenty of playthroughs with all types of combinations of choices but my first choice is Shannon.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
... what kind of monster only sleeps with one of these girls?
Oohh! So are some freaky pregnancy fetishes on the horizon, depending on what species of creature the MC is? (although hopefully not Jeckyll and Hyde).

Look out for baby Frankenwolves, Werepires, or Zomkylls in the future...

Then again, all the cryptic Monster references in the game could just be an empty rabbit hole CB is leading us down.

However, if CB is following classic monster lore, it's worth pointing out (from memory) that the MC, Maeve, and Angel all exhibit reflections on mirrored surfaces, so that poo-poos the Vampire theory...

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Unleashed v0.4.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Deleted file dude.. can u reupload pls? Ty for ur work ! :D

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm, I haven't noticed this game untill today, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The plot is fun and not overly complicated. Conversations are nicely written and get to the point. The pacing is great (you don't blow your load too soon, but there is no blueballing). Yeah, I didn't pull my dick out during playing, but somehow it didn't matter. I'd rather have fun reading the dialogue that is actually fun, makes sense, and is witty, than skipping it to get to some fap material. Weird, huh?

There are some games that have top notch renders, and the animations are amazing, and there is plenty of super hot "best girl" characters, but a lot of dialogue there feel like filler or it takes too long to get to the point (like DIK for example). Dialogue here was engaging, believable and without unnecessary bullshit. I got the feeling that most interactions fit into the overall picture. Nothing felt like filler to me. And the best thing here is, that even though this game uses some very common stereotypes, it still manages to have it's very own personality.

Only thing I disliked was Shirleen's hairstyle. :D She is too young for that kind of hairstyle. She was a kid at the time this was a typical trashy housewife hairstyle. :D

P.S. Yeah, the MC could look better, have some more modern assets, have better skin textures, look more alive (he looks like an undead), but it's not that bad, so... I came for the girls anyway.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hmmm, I haven't noticed this game untill today, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The plot is fun and not overly complicated. Conversations are nicely written and get to the point. The pacing is great (you don't blow your load too soon, but there is no blueballing). Yeah, I didn't pull my dick out during playing, but somehow it didn't matter. I'd rather have fun reading the dialogue that is actually fun, makes sense, and is witty, than skipping it to get to some fap material. Weird, huh?

There are some games that have top notch renders, and the animations are amazing, and there is plenty of super hot "best girl" characters, but a lot of dialogue there feel like filler or it takes too long to get to the point (like DIK for example). Dialogue here was engaging, believable and without unnecessary bullshit. I got the feeling that most interactions fit into the overall picture. Nothing felt like filler to me. And the best thing here is, that even though this game uses some very common stereotypes, it still manages to have it's very own personality.

Only thing I disliked was Shirleen's hairstyle. :D She is too young for that kind of hairstyle. She was a kid at the time this was a typical trashy housewife hairstyle. :D

P.S. Yeah, the MC could look better, have some more modern assets, have better skin textures, look more alive (he looks like an undead), but it's not that bad, so... I came for the girls anyway.
Oh shit!!! We needed the fresh insight of an unbiased outsider (welcome Synnerai!) to realize that!
Werewolves, vampires, angels, living dead... it all starts to fall into place.

Reactions: gcjellyfish

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Oh shit!!! We needed the fresh insight of an unbiased outsider (welcome Synnerai!) to realize that!
Werewolves, vampires, angels, living dead... it all starts to fall into place.
Yeah, I haven't noticed that there has been sort of a discussion going about that. xD But I didn't mean it the same way, just that the MC looks dated in comparison to other characters. It doesn't take away from the experience, though.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes