Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
Is there a way to get to 50 romance with Elena and Melissa in 0.6.2? It seems like the newcomers quest was supposed to be playable in the previous version, or it got properly added in this one, but I'm unable to unlock it. The metre is stuck at 45, and the dates tell me that they're in love with the MC and that I should wait for a confession. How?

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Is there a way to get to 50 romance with Elena and Melissa in 0.6.2? It seems like the newcomers quest was supposed to be playable in the previous version, or it got properly added in this one, but I'm unable to unlock it. The metre is stuck at 45, and the dates tell me that they're in love with the MC and that I should wait for a confession. How?
I think you need 0.6.3 version since it said that which would be the one where I think you can reach 50 romance with Elena.

killjoy40k

Dec 10, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something everytime I try to take any of the characters on a date they refuse. I have no idea how to change it I've gone to every place in the game and nothing changes.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I used both Bittorrent and Utorrent and both say "Unapproved Client" what client am I expected to use to download this.
It's explained in the FAQ in the message you quoted. Let me know if you continue to have issues afterwards.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats/money // girls lust/addiction/anger/mood/jealousy/romantic interest etc // inventory

View attachment 1587889 View attachment 1587888 View attachment 1587886 View attachment 1587885 View attachment 1587987

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1587887 View attachment 1587904

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

View attachment 1587890

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update : added "random box" to mc.urm
(the box in the mc room which gives random items/money)

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I finally did the goblin on sunday morning and the one random kid that stole my money
Are these just the quests atm?
Im on the 0.6.2

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
question the main quest 3 are we to fail it? :unsure: or is there a way to re-do it and complete it?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
What is mainquest 2 and 3 anyway, doesnt appear on my phone
Uffff I had the same problem with my previous save, so I just started a new game and it worked. If you do the same make sure to add the cheat's (if you want) to have some of the premium stuff unlocked. :unsure: Try that if you want. O and the quest 3 is about getting the girl on a date, but I failed when trying to get Alice to go on one with me because I was "inexperienced" in it and it triggers main quest 4 with the principal after automatically. If the main quest 2 not shewing, than no other choice but to start a new game and you will see why.:(

Reactions: BronBron06

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Uffff I had the same problem with my previous save, so I just started a new game and it worked. If you do the same make sure to add the cheat's (if you want) to have some of the premium stuff unlocked. :unsure: Try that if you want. O and the quest 3 is about getting the girl on a date, but I failed when trying to get Alice to go on one with me because I was "inexperienced" in it and it triggers main quest 4 with the principal after automatically. If the main quest 2 not shewing, than no other choice but to start a new game and you will see why.:(
Ok I rushed things yes quest 3 is fail for me

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Tried it with Elena and Melisa
Soo if it failed with the other two than it was meant to do so in order to open the MQ4, which might be the part of the game mechanic. So just focus on the rest of the game.

I just wonder where is the reword for the secondary quest: "Appearing in the wilderness."? :unsure: I done it but can not find the reward it self. :cautious:

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes