Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
I havent gotten Alice back, am i missing something? Also stuck on newcommers quest, have Melissa at 45 and she wont confess to me.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
You know, there is one fix to all the problems in the game - Start a new game.
The quest management has been reworked and the old saves WILL face troubles with the playthrough.
(Also, what is wrong with the F95? Can't load a page to talk with my dear fans.)

Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
You know, there is one fix to all the problems in the game - Start a new game.
The quest management has been reworked and the old saves WILL face troubles with the playthrough.
(Also, what is wrong with the F95? Can't load a page to talk with my dear fans.)
Mine is from brand new I have no previous saves, just not sure where the content stops (Alice returning/not having a confession)

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
after going through the notebook I have discovered three codes so far:
truelove
unlimitedavatars
gimmewhatyougot- in the computer console gives you 1000$

I have found another code but its faded pretty badly and it reads to me as "godmode- babyyoucanthurtme"

Reactions: Krane461

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
I don't know if I found a bug here. I have main quest #03, Unknown experience with status Oo hold. However, I have been dating Alice, Melissa and Elena.

Is it possible to date Bianca?? She is not impressed by by gifts anymore, and I get the advice to invite her for a date, but I don't get the option.

Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
I don't know if I found a bug here. I have main quest #03, Unknown experience with status Oo hold. However, I have been dating Alice, Melissa and Elena.

Is it possible to date Bianca?? She is not impressed by by gifts anymore, and I get the advice to invite her for a date, but I don't get the option.
as far as it seemed, no dating with Bianca yet. How did you get Alice to return?

Sep 19, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/school/anime_lc_school_oxmird_1.webm'.
This shows up when I try to meet the principle

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Call her from the phone on the table by the front door and she comes home
saying subscriber not available for me.
same for me...apparently you need to check all those achievements...or at least this is what i understood so far

and if it isn't...then the dev fucked up his own game by making it overcomplicated and more sandbox-y than before...meaning that i'll wait that it's completed before i even consider touching it again.

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes