Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General Rule #1 and Game Thread Rule #1 violations: belittling, off-topic
Yeah, that's quite enough.
Conversations need to be kept on topic, discussing the game.
Any posts that fall into the category of off topic, or result in personal attacks will be removed.

Reactions: DevSteve and IXL

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnlimitedPleasure-1.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
UnlimitedPleasure-1.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Only for Patrons (sorry):
Everyone else, gotta wait just a little bit, okay? :)
Doesnt appear to be the case does it?

Reactions: yilkin

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
been a while since i have visited this game thread since the game versions confuses me a lot, so i need some info to get my head around this. last i heard that the game was going back to its original version and the dark rework version is getting scraped. so my question is, is the game still on that original path or has the dev decided to revert it back to the rework version? since i personally liked the rework version more than the original, i would like to know if i should hold hope for the dark version anymore or not? since its not like i hate the original, its just a matter of preference and expectations.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Is Kate a character in this game anymore? Are there any plans to bring her back if she isn't currently? I've been avoiding playing the rework till some of my favorite characters make it back in. But from what I've been seeing in the changelogs I'm worried the character might have been abandoned entirely...

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Call me stupid .. but what can i do in this version other then the daylie working routine? I can't even talk to the maingirls in their bedrooms (coz there are never in there)

Edit .. okay i unlock Elena .. but you can only interact with the girls on weekends. Ahh .. did i mentioned you can't skip weekdays and have to play 10 minutes of klicking like a maniac to get to the next weekend :) ? Sounds fun right? .. well ... i am waiting for the gallery unlocker.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes