RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Can someone help? Dunno why but the is this supposed to be blurred out? screenshot0001.png
And here on this scene,
screenshot0002.png
on the next click it just goes to this screen
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Can someone help? Dunno why but the is this supposed to be blurred out? View attachment 3407723
And here on this scene,
View attachment 3407725
on the next click it just goes to this screen
View attachment 3407733 View attachment 3407736
The game is unplayable and weird right now, and it does not seem to get better over time, at this point just give up, but if you want to see the images and videos, just get the UnRen 1.0 (ren'py extractor) and get the game files.

• Sad
Reactions: RYUU-_-

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Has anyone gone through the exercise of extracting the image and video files out of the abortion this game has become? They are quite good, making the horrible play immensely frustrating.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Has anyone gone through the exercise of extracting the image and video files out of the abortion this game has become? They are quite good, making the horrible play immensely frustrating.
UnRen, just throw it inside the game folder, open it, and choose the first option, after the program extract everything, just go to the game files and see everything, might be inside a folder called "Images", "gallery" or something, other than that, if the dev want to create a mess, probably will have 100 folders with each character name, so you need to use the UnRen in each of them.

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
This is a good example of what happens when you put a lot of nice renders from an Illusion game, but you have no idea about how to design assets and UI and just toss everything around hoping people will find their way around.

Low effort that looks decent just because of the Illusion games renders.

Reactions: Gojii

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You'll have to wait for ANOTHER remake for that :WeSmart:
I was hoping he do fix the bugs at least... But yeah I guess I was hoping ''too much'' And I'm not sure what's wrong with the DEV, but it's quite sad how he is ruining the game... Years ago this game was amazing, one of hottest adult games I have ever played, and now it's unplayable... :rolleyes:

Sep 25, 2017
I was hoping he do fix the bugs at least... But yeah I guess I was hoping ''too much'' And I'm not sure what's wrong with the DEV, but it's quite sad how he is ruining the game... Years ago this game was amazing, one of hottest adult games I have ever played, and now it's unplayable... :rolleyes:
I still have a copy of the last updated original version of the game. In that one you can just go straight to the replay menu and fuck any of the girls in multiple scenarios. That was at least 3 years ago, today this dev is on some experimental drugs I think.

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
Almost forgot about this game then I see android hasn't been updated since like 6.6 sooo then I remembered why I forgot about it. Update the Android version and there will be plenty of more people interested in this game.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
This is a good example of what happens when you put a lot of nice renders from an Illusion game, but you have no idea about how to design assets and UI and just toss everything around hoping people will find their way around.

Low effort that looks decent just because of the Illusion games renders.
That is simply not true, a TON of animation work went into this game, more than 90% of the games that use the same engine. These arent just HS rips. The dev is a good animator, and as much of a mess as this game is right now, there was effort put into it, though the priorities were very poor. Which makes the current state of development even more sad, because there was a lot of potential here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Almost forgot about this game then I see android hasn't been updated since like 6.6 sooo then I remembered why I forgot about it. Update the Android version and there will be plenty of more people interested in this game.
Technically not needed to be ported since we can use JoiPlay to enjoy it on Android.

Reactions: mams3425

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So this is one of THOSE kind of devs, huh.... I see a review citing how the dev likes to shit talk other games when he could be working on fixing this game? Only way to fix a game like this would be suddenly having to actually put some work in if the patreon gets taken down and the people who forgot they were subbed arent rolling in. :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vindaria

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Im just curious, if those supporters of the game (those that paid for this) actually voted for the in game mini games?

Almost a year in the making this update....

Well done dev, you have done it again !

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes