ChampsHD

Oct 9, 2020
I just can't understand why dev put so much minigames and "block" content behind this, thinking you're doing great and players will have fun... bro just wtf? It's just like "ya wanna fuck this milf? go fuck yourself first with this big ass minigames that just like came out from some random mobile ad :D". And the worst of all? A game in an stage of development like this and still bugged just left me no hope at all.

Stick with the game before remake and you will have more fun or use gallery unlocker to actually see the content.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
This game is fucking piece of shitt, seriously nothing but SHITTTT. How the hack the dev writing these scripts?? was he high while writing it? It is most worst dialogue game I've ever seen! And what the hack is wrong with this guy, full of minigames that no one wanna play and it's fucking repeatable every day!!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Unlimited Pleasure [v1.0.6] [Waifston]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Shakunai

May 10, 2017
Is this game just become a clicker game or something many thing need to do click and that's annoying as heck, I remember this game is not that complicated and now it's like a adult game on meth or something. :ROFLMAO:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
should have stuck with the original or the first remake. this other remake is not that good, its a pity.
I didn't even realize that there was a second remake. After the remake didn't have all that much content, I've been holing off to check it out again. That's too bad. What I really want is a clearer, easier to navigate version that's a continuation of the original. When he first started talking about the remake, that's what i thought he was doing, which to me would make sense. Other games have done that with great success, such as Max's Life.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I think everybody here have the save opinion, what the actual fuck happened to this game over the years, after the remake Dev went weirdo mode because of Patreon, and the game became actually unplayable and without a north, dev does have any idea of what he wants of this game anymore.

First was the remake announced because he was a perfectionist and wanted to write the odyssey as his first project, then the game became this hot mess, jesus christ, now the bar is so low that people just hope the play buttton works.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
hi. i'm new here. the VN is great. when is the update? :)
Bwaahahahaha, cackle, guffaw, wheezing loss of breath from laughing without pausing to inhale. Titter, snicker, giggle.

Welcome to update hell. Every update for years has destroyed this game in big gaping chunks.

• Haha
Reactions: DaveFunTime20
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes