WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Do I need to play the version before the remake to have access to everything? I've played version 0.4.9 of almost 3 GB. In which I can't give gifts to Melissa, I can't visit Bianca after I confess my love for her. With Alice(Mom) I got to the point where I must lose my virginity in her room but the scene is not ready yet. Kate, I can't see her house, so how do I visit her?!
UnlimitedPleasure.jpg
How do I raise Melissa's romance interest if nothing raises it and I can't gift her anything?
The principal of the school said she would email the digital pass to us, the question is where is our email? I found nothing on the laptop or phone.
I have one more question that for some it may be weird and normal for others, The anal scene in the woods with Alice(Mom) is not sex? how can you still be a virgin if you fucked her already... vaginal or anal is still sex. To my knowledge is that he lost his virginity the moment he had anal sex with her in the woods at the end of the final date.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I cannot unlock achievement 2 for whatever reason can someone tell me what's going on. I tried replaying the opening like 3 times.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Mother's best friend ?Really....
then what incest tag doing here?
...They aren't sisters.
The tag is there because the mother is unlocked if you use the code.
If not for her, there is no incest here.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I have one more question that for some it may be weird and normal for others, The anal scene in the woods with Alice(Mom) is not sex? how can you still be a virgin if you fucked her already... vaginal or anal is still sex. To my knowledge is that he lost his virginity the moment he had anal sex with her in the woods at the end of the final date.

• Haha
Reactions: WhY NoT?!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well i finally reached a high enough lvl with the teacher but she only gives a bj and a footjob is that the end ?

And are there other characters to go further with or was that the end so far

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
To questions about content, the dev has rebooted/started over with the game. There is a lot less content than there used to be, but he's reorganizing and adding to it, and he's been posting new stuff pretty quickly. I'm personally just going to wait a bit and then start over with it once there's more available.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Well...i must say after all the remakes, and leaving all the drama, the game is a lot better, there is not a lot of content, but what the game have now is golden, so far is really well done.
Yet the game continues to be review bombed for some reason...
I started playing recently, and while I get that people that have been following for a long time must have gotten pissed at the remakes, the amount of 1/2 star reviews this game is getting just makes no sense to me. The stunning animation work alone makes this so much more interesting than most games on this site. Glad I gave it a shot despite so much negativity

Reactions: Rickster6

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yet the game continues to be review bombed for some reason...
I started playing recently, and while I get that people that have been following for a long time must have gotten pissed at the remakes, the amount of 1/2 star reviews this game is getting just makes no sense to me. The stunning animation work alone makes this so much more interesting than most games on this site. Glad I gave it a shot despite so much negativity
I believe that is mostly old reviews and people that don't know that is a remake, i'm not gonna lie, the first one, was not that bad, there was some stuff that i don't liked but was not bad, after that he made the first remake, and that one was really bad in my opinion, too much drama (i always hate drama) and all that "you need someone to teach you", this version i must say that is really good, and in my opinion is the best of all, yeah, we don't have much content because is a remake of a remake, yeah, he have the renders, but all the story is new and there is still a lot of characters that need some love too, but i believe that for the first time, in all the versions that i have played (and i have played every single one) this one is the one that i can see a really fucking good future, it was not a easy start for waifston, but one thing that i can say that he learned a lot from every version, and i believe that he will make a really fucking good game, and i honestly wish the best for him.

Reactions: The Queue

Kronigmeister

Feb 2, 2019
Wow! So the remake is actually more clunky to play through. :( The mini games alone make me want to delete and wait another 2 years. You've got great models and story, but give us a break! That garden crap is impossible on anything higher than $20.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Waifston, just a few quick questions after playing both versions of your game... What is your definition of MILF?! and the following question is where are the kids of this so-called MILFS?! hmmm, It's hard to imagine a virgin milf or a milf without any children because then she is not a mother. She will be just WILF (Women I'd like to fuck)
This is just a thought of you to reflect on your story, how you want to continue it... Imaginary MILFS or just the friends of MC's mother?! Thanks and good luck further.

Reactions: ElPiti

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Unlocker for [v0.4.9]

Features:
Unlocks Gallery Images​
Unlocks Extra Images​
Unlocks Extra Material​
Unlocks Rewards (unable to unlock 3 of them)​

It should also unlock animations written in this post, but I've not tested it.

Codes:
truelove = True Love Story​
unlimitedavatars = Patreon Avatars​
unlimitedsmartwallpapers = Patreon Smartphone Wallpapers​
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers = Patreon Laptop Wallpapers​
gimmewhatyougot = 1000 Money​

This works, but only after you've met the person. If you just open up the game all the images of the females are dark, then when you meet them in game the gallery opens. Anyway of unlocking the replays I see on the main menu? The mod doesn't mention them so I assume not.

Reactions: poiu789

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
i already done this, but the gallery still in shadow, i keep the mod unlocker rpyc in game folder but nothing happen at all, is there some miss step that i fail to do here ?
This works, but only after you've met the person. If you just open up the game all the images of the females are dark, then when you meet them in game the gallery opens. Anyway of unlocking the replays I see on the main menu? The mod doesn't mention them so I assume not.
Updated the Unlocker, it should work fine now.
Also I cannot find the replays in the files, so I am unable to unlock them (maybe it's a patron DLC or has not been implemented yet)

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes