AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah. Did that. Sleep after sleep, all I can do is play the (vehement expletive deleted) garden minigame.
Well, you made something wrong, i started all over again, go to the pc, put the "truelove" command, (or at the start of the game) and go to sleep, the next day she call you telling that she was fired, after that i waited 2 days, called her back at noon, fixed her car and go pick her at bus station.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is the achievement 2 bugged for anyone else. The one where it says to look at all the information in the prolouge. I have tried multiple times to get it with restarting and it isn't popping.

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I still don't understand how to get the mother scene

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
I put the unlocker in the game folder, and it only reveals the first four characters.
The second page is all hidden still.
As far as I'm aware, you can only unlock the first four normally without the mod.
I'm pretty sure that the others have not been added to the gallery yet.

Reactions: canal mom

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Date with Alice now is bugged as fuck, but at least you can ignore the bug screens and finish it, with Elena though it takes you instead of giving her a gift not asking her for a date. Lol.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Well, you made something wrong, i started all over again, go to the pc, put the "truelove" command, (or at the start of the game) and go to sleep, the next day she call you telling that she was fired, after that i waited 2 days, called her back at noon, fixed her car and go pick her at bus station.
Thanks for the help. I will go back and see where I got offtrack.

Reactions: AlexTorch

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
When in the main menu "extras" -> "extra material" there is more stuff on the second page, anyone was lucky to unlock that stuff and if so how do we do it? :unsure:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Wait, what?so this game used to have more than one body type? I havent played the older versions of this game, were they so awful that it had to be revamped, apparently more than once?

PS: I'm not trying to bash the game, I'm just legitimately curious, because variety would make it much more enjoyable, rather than not.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wait, what?so this game used to have more than one body type? I havent played the older versions of this game, were they so awful that it had to be revamped, apparently more than once?
The first version have the same "big Ass-N-Titties" body, the first remake already have some changes, this one, the only new body is the mayor at least for now, but i believe that waifston will put at some time all the other girls, since he already have all the models.

Thank you do you know how to activate the incest mode
Like krys69 said, there is 2 ways, the first one (when you start a new game) is put the code there, there is 4 options there, the last one is "Enter a code", the other one is click on the pc in your room, go to options, and click on console.

When in the main menu "extras" -> "extra material" there is more stuff on the second page, anyone was lucky to unlock that stuff and if so how do we do it? :unsure:
That extra is the mayor, and her "roleplay", i believe if you download the mod from RIC0H you can unlock that easy, or just go to the mom story, and that will unlock for you, the second page for me at least is complete blank, without anything there.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes