johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so, no fix for melisa bug yet? great, im not gonna replay the whole thing again

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Waifston is among the most regular with the updates. I have to write that it is deeply impressive.

Who knows the the game compressors are making of it. Keep up the good work :coffee:

Peltalunata

Jul 7, 2020
is there any other download option for this? All the other download option for this game suckssss. (For some reason, filesfm and anonfile cant open, while mixdrop takes like 10-12 hrs of download & mega sucksass cause it keeps telling me that in-browser storage is full & i need to settle for payment) (im using win btw)
Get Megasync, its a small program that lets you download from mega without getting that message, i actually think it faster downloadspeeds too. And when you meet the daily quota, the wait time to resume download is shorter too.

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
What you will say, folks? The progress is going on! Can't wait for you to take your hands on the newest update (060), it has the whole new quests system! I planning to make an engaging and interesting main storyline for my game!
Is there still no Sofia/Catalina update ?

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Where can i find the new main storyline quest in 0.6.0? Is it the First Sex and Invite for a Romantic Evening Date?

Last edited:

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
Honestly I am getting tired of the constant grind and petting.. (still no vaginal sex)
When I first tried the game years ago, its graphicswere amongst the best.. but the graphics are still the same as they were several years ago.. so I can't even use that as a reason to keep waiting for some progress

I like the story so far, but to much grind and too little progression
the developer needs to get the game going a bit faster

Reactions: Bloodmoon22

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Unlocker for [v0.5.0]

Features:
Unlocks all Gallery Images​
Unlocks all Extra Images​
Unlocks all Extra Material​
Unlocks all Rewards​
Unlocks all Achievements​

I've also made an Xmas Unlocker to unlock the Gifts (Extra/Gallery/Animations) in the Christmas Special.

It should also unlock animations written in this post, but I've not tested it.

Laptop Codes:
truelove = True Love Story​
unlimitedavatars = Patreon Avatars​
unlimitedsmartwallpapers = Patreon Smartphone Wallpapers​
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers = Patreon Laptop Wallpapers​
gimmewhatyougot = 1000 Money​
Where do i paste these ?

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Honestly I am getting tired of the constant grind and petting.. (still no vaginal sex)
When I first tried the game years ago, its graphicswere amongst the best.. but the graphics are still the same as they were several years ago.. so I can't even use that as a reason to keep waiting for some progress

I like the story so far, but to much grind and too little progression
the developer needs to get the game going a bit faster
The grind I think was meant so people would try other out other possible scenes or talking points, but the problem Im seeing theres barely enough content as of now.

Reactions: Arcane666

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Avoid "teasing" games if you are in only for explicit sex. Teasing is the strongest feature of this game in my book, the longer it takes to reach sex the better.

Reactions: aze123451
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes