NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
Avoid "teasing" games if you are in only for explicit sex. Teasing is the strongest feature of this game in my book, the longer it takes to reach sex the better.
True you say, but there are projects where there are a lot of characters and developers release updates every 3 months, and if you spend a lot of time teasing then, players will just be disappointed with the expectations and the fact that they did not get the sweet.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
True you say, but there are projects where there are a lot of characters and developers release updates every 3 months, and if you spend a lot of time teasing then, players will just be disappointed with the expectations and the fact that they did not get the sweet.
So are you saying the the dev should mess the planned game progression just to appeal to some users playing the alpha version of the game that isn't finished yet? even if the final game suck because of inconsistent progression?

Those people could also just play "before the remake version" or other games to relive their blue balls until the remake catches up, the final result will be better for everyone. Don't blame the dev if you are just playing it too early.

Reactions: aze123451

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.5.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.89 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.86 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.46 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.43 GB: -

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
could you pls upload compressed file v0.6.0 ? cheers man

Reactions: Nub
Dec 14, 2021
Absolutely man,for instance look at his falling number of patreon supporters it's evident of this. I think his monthly patreon earnings went from like 4500 dollars at the start of the remake to about 3 grand right now
This is inaccurate. You can check his stats like through websites such as graphtreon. His patreon numbers was stuck at areound $2000 for a long time until recently. Perhaps a combination of the remake and more aggressive marketing.
I know we like to pretend good practice gets rewarded, but that's not always true. I remember Waifston was highly motivated early on. Frequent updates. Lots of content. Great renders. If the current approach makes him more money, so be it.

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
This is inaccurate. You can check his stats like through websites such as graphtreon. His patreon numbers was stuck at areound $2000 for a long time until recently. Perhaps a combination of the remake and more aggressive marketing.
I know we like to pretend good practice gets rewarded, but that's not always true. I remember Waifston was highly motivated early on. Frequent updates. Lots of content. Great renders. If the current approach makes him more money, so be it.
Yeah dude I agree with that,I was mistaken earlier for comparing people's interest with patreon subscriptions.Turns out there are other factors influencing those things but yeah the remake thing is not working for me,earlier the sex had buildup with teasing and other things but right now it is just love confessions followed by banging.I must say it was a better game earlier although the Alice back story and behaviour towards mc needed rework but the game was altogether very good, can't say the same for the remake.

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Could the Dev of this game PLEASE do a update only section under the download? i don't want to download 6 or more gb every week. I think everyone would appreciate the "Only Update" section.

Reactions: Chimichurrirom

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
And what you're going to do, once you've received the long-awaited sex? Cum in seconds? Asking just out of curiosity, no offence.
Teasing can be better than gratuitous sex when well implemented. Games that go straight to sex without any buildup are usually boring in comparison and you don't care about the deed as much, no feeling of accomplishment there.
And yes, the buildup also does increases the intensity of sex scenes when they finally arrive, the whole game is designed around this already, there is a lot of buildup for each character and it is essential part of the game.

FruityNinja

Feb 17, 2021
i see scenes with alice (mother) in gallery locked, how do i get her? played month in game time had 2 dates with nanny and teacher, grinded 100 rep (i thought i will unlock date with Biance but was wrong) and now i got locked coz i need to wait for elena to confess (which she doesn't do) and principal conent not in the game yet.

Reactions: Joeker777 and Nejis
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes