princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
i see scenes with alice (mother) in gallery locked, how do i get her? played month in game time had 2 dates with nanny and teacher, grinded 100 rep (i thought i will unlock date with Biance but was wrong) and now i got locked coz i need to wait for elena to confess (which she doesn't do) and principal conent not in the game yet.
Having the same issue, Elena isn't connfessing and is locking the entire game apparently

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I haven't tested it out yet due to a broken graphics card amongst other things, but I take it saves aren't compatible with newer versions of this game? In this case I think I'll wait for the final version save upload, I do wish I had time to play some of these type of games but I'm just too busy in life, though I like to see the sex scenes and what the developer is capable of producing in them dialogue and all and a quick fap lol

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Hey I used the gallery unlocker for the Christmas version (tis the season) and none of the animations I click, I can view. However, I can view all the images. Do they just take a long time to load?

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
On version 0.4 there was two location (home and church) and nothing to do in them (no events). Something changed?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Guys does anyone have a complete walkthrough??
You can find cheats and a somewhat complete walkthrough for most of the game here.

On version 0.4 there was two location (home and church) and nothing to do in them (no events). Something changed?
Home has a few events in since Alice (Mom) moves in there both in the old and new version. The church in the old version had a lot of content with nuns, etc., but the Hot Springs with them didn't have any big/animated events. Just a few CG's.

In the current game the church hasn't been added yet. There's only a Church Shop where you can buy gifts, etc. or work to earn money. The real church will probably be added in later updates.

Is anyone else having issues loading the animations in the gallery? It shows images like they're unlocked, but many of them don't do anything when you click on them...

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
You can find cheats and a somewhat complete walkthrough for most of the game here.
but do they work with the latest version of the game?

edit tried them out its not 100% unlocked and a lot of extra menu doesn't work needs updated unlocker mod.

Last edited:

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
but do they work with the latest version of the game?

edit tried them out its not 100% unlocked and a lot of extra menu doesn't work needs updated unlocker mod.
As far as I know it should unlock all of the new content for a while unless the variable(s) for unlocking gallery images/animations were changed.

I'm pretty sure there's a bug with the extra animations in the gallery. It's been like that for a while now.
Images/animations are shown unlocked, but clicking on them does nothing. I think that problem has to be fixed by the dev.

Anyway I'll download and check out v0.6.0 later today and update the unlocker if there's any changes that need to be made. Also I'll include a rar attached with all of the scenes saved since the gallery doesn't seem to have a scene replay, and isn't fully functional yet.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes