Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
What is MC's (MAIN CHARECTER) Mother name and do MC have virginal sex scene with his mother till now in this game. please reply and thanks a lot in advance.
It's Alice and you can date her all the way up to your first sex experience. For some reason the Dev has chosen to leave us Alice lovers blue-balled at her door for around 10 updates now. You can have first sex with one or two of the other girls but so far if you want Alice to be your first you have to wait.

Grimtoof

Jun 5, 2019
Anyone know where Sister Sofia is? Or any continuation of the nuns? I got to where it says she was available for romance and I have no idea where the heck she is.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This game really needs to resort to update only files to post updates. 5.32 gb for an update exceeds most data caps for Mega, etc.

Reactions: Doggor

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Still so confused what to do with the church thing, because I told him to try going out with her and it's been 5 in game weeks and nothing has been happening at the church to further the quest. Maybe I somehow gotta reset it?

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Still so confused what to do with the church thing, because I told him to try going out with her and it's been 5 in game weeks and nothing has been happening at the church to further the quest. Maybe I somehow gotta reset it?
I think that quest hasn't been fully implemented in the game yet.

isekai21

Dec 10, 2018
I hope we get an update for Alice as first sexual partner as soon as possible. All the girls are beautiful specially Elena. I just want Alice as the first partner so that I can play through the rest.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
What's the new comer quest? Also anyone know how to have sex with the principle? or the Achievement 13,14,15 and 19 you cant do it yet?

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I really love this game! But... guys really i am wait MC's mother for like... the old version of the game. In the old game, sadly the plot with her was somewhat pitiful. But in this new version, really Alice (MC's mother) is really sweet and the plot is really good.
It's been more or less 2/3 months since there was the update that leads you to conquer her and to make her say "yes" to making love and lose MC's virginity. But then nothing more! Seriously... Now we are stuck to wait and every time we hit the door, we need to say... now is not the moment!? Really? I wanna her to lose the Mc's virginity. Also the messagge... you cant do it now, but really soon... yeah really soon!? 2/3 months now and nothing :(
If she was going to be treated like this, why start with her so early, and then leave her hanging like this? I don't want to believe it is because she is the mother... This game has all beautiful women. I don't think anyone would stop playing once they see the mother sex scene.

For now I have made a second save for Elena. But seriously, having to go back to the old canonical save will be more difficult later.
I really hope we see her soon. After i can concentrate on the other women :whistle:

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
Hello
does anyone else getting error with elena at school in the beginning. I downloaded the remake and started a new game yet im getting error after she says your not a total coward like he is Am i right? i get error game/custom_screens/main_hud.rpy" line 15 line 15 line 17 line 19 line 20 line 21 line 278 line 278
name error name diary_crush_catalina is not defined.
Can someone please help me and let me know how to fix this. Thank You

seirei76

Jul 28, 2017
I was getting into this game, until I noticed the days get stuck if you have sex with the girls on their home (you pass to the next morning but say if it was monday then is monday again)

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes