Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
What is MC's (MAIN CHARECTER) Mother name and do MC have virginal sex scene with his mother till now in this game. please reply and thanks a lot in advance.

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
They are lizard people, watch the way they kiss. Major improvement from the last time i played it in the earlier version, was a hot mess.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Maybe I am too stupid for this game xD. First of: I can't do much. Visiting school is not possible without a digital pass. It's not possible to ask Elena about a job at school. I can't interact with the girls out of their home. Only thing available: Peeping or having a chat where I can give them gifts, nothing more. How and where can I interact with my mom? Not able to visit her at her workplace, she is never in her room. So.... Is the ONLY thing in the game I can do playing the minigames (puzzle, church work) to earn money and then spend it on the same gifts over and over again to give them in the afternoon to the girls while their bar is rising VERY slowly? Haven't been able to do ANYTHING else.

p.s.: Is it normal that the "Under development" screen stays the whole time on the map?

Last edited:

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
There seems to be an error whenever the game tries to interact with character systems such as lust points and etc, IDK the effect of it, since everything looks to be working fine, but it's still inconvenient for the error windows to pop up in the middle of the dialogue

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems other people in this thread got this error too.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Updated gallery unlock, should work across any version if the naming in the code isn't changed, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (click on the attachment, press Ctrl+s, select the All files (*.*) entry from the file type dropdown and after that remove .txt from the file name)
error.jpg
hey man, I tried the mod on v0.6.4, click on the last girl in the gallery, then this one appeared, you know how to fix ?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i've tried playing this game like 3 times, and each time I come to the same conclusion. It's tedious and stupid for no good reason. Good luck with it!

Reactions: jxd

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

MetalChicken

May 23, 2020
hey man, I tried the mod on v0.6.4, click on the last girl in the gallery, then this one appeared, you know how to fix ?
I don't seem to be able to reproduce it on either 0.6.4 or 0.6.5,let me know if it persists, and if it does how to reproduce it from the main menu. Though I have noticed that the replay button now does something so I have added that

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
normal torrent or compressed torrent? It's so slow to download at the windows-linux links right now.

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Maybe I am too stupid for this game xD. First of: I can't do much. Visiting school is not possible without a digital pass. It's not possible to ask Elena about a job at school. I can't interact with the girls out of their home. Only thing available: Peeping or having a chat where I can give them gifts, nothing more. How and where can I interact with my mom? Not able to visit her at her workplace, she is never in her room. So.... Is the ONLY thing in the game I can do playing the minigames (puzzle, church work) to earn money and then spend it on the same gifts over and over again to give them in the afternoon to the girls while their bar is rising VERY slowly? Haven't been able to do ANYTHING else.

p.s.: Is it normal that the "Under development" screen stays the whole time on the map?
Ok so there's multiple things you are doing wrong firstly I will state as of now the only time you can really interact with the main girls available is the evening secondly to unlock mother content you must put in the code 'truelove' before you start or on mc's computer, next yes its ment to be that way in the beginning where you can only chat and give gifts then eventually you will get a notification stating that you you can't progress further with gifts next date system this will be different depending on character so let's start with Elena since hers is a little more work she will state you don't have enough courage when asking her out so now you need to go get a teacher hint its on mc computer then you go to school after that should be pretty straightforward

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes