Apr 1, 2019
Hey. Sorry if this is asked and answered already.

Is there anyway to replay the scenes? Ive added the unlocker linked on the first page and the galleries seem complete but they are either only still images or a animation. I would like to play the entire scene.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Hey. Sorry if this is asked and answered already.

Is there anyway to replay the scenes? Ive added the unlocker linked on the first page and the galleries seem complete but they are either only still images or a animation. I would like to play the entire scene.
No and I don't know if the dev is gonna add one. You'll probably have to either wait for the dev to make one or a modder to do it.

cswl2430

Apr 4, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
I haven't been able to use similar seeds for several months. I always look for resources and can't download them. I don't know why

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I can download before, but I haven't changed any settings. Suddenly I can't download. What's the reason
use qbittorrent if you want to use torrentlinks/magnets.
use jdownbloader 2 if you want to use mega but get restricted by their download-limit.

Reactions: cswl2430

Alan Muzo

Feb 21, 2020
The one thing I dislike is how long the android port takes to be developed. Potential to be the greatest game on this site though.

• Haha
Reactions: VNON

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018

UP V0.6.6 weekly update release day.
V0.6.6 Changelog :
  • Added :
  • - Over 150 Renders.
  • - 20 Animations.
  • - 4 secondary quests.
  • - New 3 characters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Console Commands/Codes are .
100% Save File are
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Update Release Dates (V0.6.7):
  • $10 Patrons: 4 February
  • Public Release: 11 February
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston
Update_066.jpg schedule winter.png 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I checked the gallery, and I see few scenes for the version number 0.6.5 , in the remake they took out all of the above and started from 0? version 4.2 has more content?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
According to the phone I still have the mission of the director of the school, but I still didn't even get the option to date with bianca, and kate doesn't even appear in my gallery ... I don't know what I did wrong ... I'm bored of trying things without let nothing happen... i only dated alice, elena and melissa...

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
According to the phone I still have the mission of the director of the school, but I still didn't even get the option to date with bianca, and kate doesn't even appear in my gallery ... I don't know what I did wrong ... I'm bored of trying things without let nothing happen... i only dated alice, elena and melissa...
Those haven't been fully implemented you have to wait until dev gets around that.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes