RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
It's been several updates that I haven't downloaded the game, hoping for something with her too, but after several updates without her, I'm starting to suspect that maybe she died, traveled... Can anyone confirm?
What? She is in the house, give in the PC in MCs room the code "truelove"

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
This may be a bug on my part since I have not played or found main quest 2 or 3 -- but have 1 onhold and 4 completed. But I fucked the gilf at the beach and it didn't change my virgin status. Also how do I find main quest 2 or 3 and unlock more info phots in the notebook if those even exist yet?

BDI

May 23, 2017
This may be a bug on my part since I have not played or found main quest 2 or 3 -- but have 1 onhold and 4 completed. But I fucked the gilf at the beach and it didn't change my virgin status. Also how do I find main quest 2 or 3 and unlock more info phots in the notebook if those even exist yet?
Where in the hell do you find the quests?

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Where in the hell do you find the quests?
So I started a new file. The main quests lead into each other. I have 1-4 now. It wouldn't pop up before because I was loading an older save file so things weren't updating. Try starting a new game.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
How do you replay? Nothing is there. The Gallery unlock in the OP just unlocks images and some animations. But the Replay is empty.

The game needs better direction with in game walkthrough. It's not enjoyable without knowing what to do specifically. I play games to have fun, not set wasting time wondering what to do.

The mini-games to earn money with the scissors, ya, BAD. Doesn't work well on my PC, in fact, it's sluggish and frankly ridiculous.. We need the option to skip mini-games. Please.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDI

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
How do you replay? Nothing is there. The Gallery unlock in the OP just unlocks images and some animations. But the Replay is empty.

The game needs better direction with in game walkthrough. It's not enjoyable without knowing what to do specifically. I play games to have fun, not set wasting time wondering what to do.

The mini-games to earn money with the scissors, ya, BAD. Doesn't work well on my PC, in fact, it's sluggish and frankly ridiculous.. We need the option to skip mini-games. Please.
use cheat code gimme what you got

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Updated gallery unlock, should work across any version if the naming in the code isn't changed, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (right click on the attachment, and select the save option)
not downloading, its opening a notepad text in new window

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes