BADPOZZ

Jun 6, 2019
Still no Smartphone icon on PC.
I try click everywhere with mouse but nothing.

Its a file save problem,
because if i try with a save of other user it work.

i attach my save file with bug

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
new game went all the way with melissa but Alice is totally missing?
also after completing melissa it for what ever reason after ''you have completed 7.0'' it pops to church shop?
and if i go back to melissa it repeats all over again

jikhak

May 5, 2017
I have some question. 1. Where can i find Alice? 2. Granny's pussy mission. Where is the cat ? I go to the church everytime zone but only find one scene when i see the cat with a girl, after this scene, I can't find her again. I do Granny's pussy mission before the Sister Sofia help three people mission. I notice the cat with a girl scene is after i take the Sister Sofia mission. Is it possible I self lock this mission ?

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I have some question. 1. Where can i find Alice? 2. Granny's pussy mission. Where is the cat ? I go to the church everytime zone but only find one scene when i see the cat with a girl, after this scene, I can't find her again. I do Granny's pussy mission before the Sister Sofia help three people mission. I notice the cat with a girl scene is after i take the Sister Sofia mission. Is it possible I self lock this mission ?
go to computer console press truelove

Reactions: jikhak

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Once again the mini-games blow balls. The original gardening mini-game was bad and annoying enough, but the revamp is more annoying buggy and worse. Mini-games in my opinion are a distraction from the story and annoy the feck out of me. In all honesty it's easier and faster to just do the computer puzzles ad nauseum until you have the cash you need...or cheat.

Reactions: Ak0001111
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes