Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
Once again the mini-games blow balls. The original gardening mini-game was bad and annoying enough, but the revamp is more annoying buggy and worse. Mini-games in my opinion are a distraction from the story and annoy the feck out of me. In all honesty it's easier and faster to just do the computer puzzles ad nauseum until you have the cash you need...or cheat.
Use the money cheat dude.

Last edited:

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Since it's too big for MEGA, and Gofile and Mixdrop are not an option unless I'd like to play before next year. Gotta keep checking that Gdrive and cross my fingers that the downloads ease off so I can try that instead! Looks real good! Can't wait to maybe try it!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Have the spelling and grammar issues been fixed yet?
Just thought I'd ask before downloading.

Thanks
Cheers

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
I still can't have sex with Alice or Melissa, i swear this game is such a fucking buggy mess, it's insane! And i still can't see the new nun.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
mellisa and alice first sex scene is ok but compare to elena first sex scene that is no at same lv...maybe elena was most important chracter at this game? hope wasfston make it perfect at future update to complete it perfect

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Done that. Still only get anal option
If you are as unlucky as i am .. than you have to start a new game.
At least i could trigger the sex event this time, but if i talk to her after that event.. the sex option is gone .. mby a bug .. mby it's not finished yet.

Ah and i can't raise alice lust (even after the fresh start) but it's not needed for the event.

Sorry for my bad english :)

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
mellisa and alice first sex scene is ok but compare to elena first sex scene that is no at same lv...maybe elena was most important chracter at this game? hope wasfston make it perfect at future update to complete it perfect
Lmao Alice isn't even finished, you get a pop up message said it's the end of the update when you're about to go for round 2 with her & then follow up by another dialogue by the MC said he isn't ready as if the whole 1st round you just did with her was just in his head or something.

Like damn, this is just bad. Alice get possibly the shittiest 1st sex compare to the rest of the girls so far.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes