Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
The only thing I hate about this game is that its too damn big it takes me 2 days to download it every time there's a new release. And no it's not because I have a shitty internet. It's because MEGA is the only reliable downloader for me and they have a 4gb cap per day. Any other source ends up with the download not finishing since pretty much every one of them don't support download resume unlike NOPY that unfortunately closed down. I usually don't have issues with the other sites if they're around 2gb or something since they finish before the connection bugs out but again this game is just really really big at this point that the only option ends up being MEGA with that stupid 4gb cap.

Great game tho. Although the last update was a mess with the first sex scene issues.

Reactions: blemp and Luksz17

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The only thing I hate about this game is that its too damn big it takes me 2 days to download it every time there's a new release. And no it's not because I have a shitty internet. It's because MEGA is the only reliable downloader for me and they have a 4gb cap per day. Any other source ends up with the download not finishing since pretty much every one of them don't support download resume unlike NOPY that unfortunately closed down. I usually don't have issues with the other sites if they're around 2gb or something since they finish before the connection bugs out but again this game is just really really big at this point that the only option ends up being MEGA with that stupid 4gb cap.

Great game tho. Although the last update was a mess with the first sex scene issues.
Gofile and Mediafire usually works really well for me and the download is way faster than other,except Mega of course.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Gofile and Mediafire usually works really well for me and the download is way faster than other,except Mega of course.
Yeah Mediafire is yet another that also supports resume if connection fails for whatever reason. Sadly this game doesn't use MediaFire lol. And Gofile either. Although I haven't tried Gofile as much so thanks I'll try that one out for other games.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Waifston

Hey man, I have a serious question. Why these annoying door animations in your game?. Did you think that putting them in would simulate an open world 3D environment or something like that?. I'm just curious.

I mean, if you give a horse glasses and a calculator, he won't automatically start studying algebra. He is still a Horse. A horse.

Reactions: Futamania

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020

If you have a VPN you can wait til your 4 gigs run out, pause the download, turn on your VPN, then resume the download to get another 4 gigs.

Windscribe gives you 10 gigabytes a month, not sure if there are better free ones out there.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah Mediafire is yet another that also supports resume if connection fails for whatever reason. Sadly this game doesn't use MediaFire lol. And Gofile either. Although I haven't tried Gofile as much so thanks I'll try that one out for other games.
The mediafire is literally on the previous page.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, my post here:https://f95zone.to/threads/unlimited-pleasure-v0-7-7-public-waifston.33973/post-7922658

Has STILL never been acknowledged or replied to by the dev. I have even PM'd him. No reply. I am going to assume this bug is still not fixed because 4 updates in a row it was still not fixed. I am also going to assume the dev is ignoring the bug. The in game walkthrough is far too vague and the time to figure it all out and the "grind" just takes way too long imo. I wanted to like this game, and sort of was, but the bug and frustratingly vague walkthrough ruined it for me. I am not about to start over again only to get this game ending bug once again after hours of play. I'll wait until the damn game is done as this point.

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
years ago when I first tried this game the english was so bad I couldn't play it anymore...did the dev(s) work on that or is it still as bad?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Someone who has it could just upload it to either location. People are free to do so but many are selfish enough not to.
Anyway, there should be a compressed release soon??? and honestly, they're really not that different from the original. In most cases, it's not visible.

blemp

Mar 24, 2020

I wait for some gracious person to compress. It makes the download wayyy smaller and there really is barely a difference in quality anyway.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.7.7 Public] [Waifston]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: 7.69 GB ~ 1.36 GB

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC: - -

ANONFILE: /
MIXDROP: /
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Came across this error, cant recall what day it was, think 3, it was evening and leaving the his home. Also it seems when I ever come across the old nun the errors just crop up often. Lot of ignore buttons being mashed to move past.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer rs is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 506, in script call
File "dynamic_open_world/dowi.rpyc", line 352, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 693, in execute
raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer rs is not a function or string.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Unlimited Pleasure 0.7.7
Sun May 1 16:13:01 2022
```

Reactions: BarneyAKQ
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes