Severre

Sep 22, 2018
I'm liking the game but... man, it's so buggy and prone to crashing, kinda makes me not want to continue.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
When this game came out originally, I went to Patreon to open an account and become a supporter of Waifston. After he trashed the original game (0.4.2), which was a great game, I withdrew support.

Since then I have seen no reason to give him anything.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
When this game came out originally, I went to Patreon to open an account and become a supporter of Waifston. After he trashed the original game (0.4.2), which was a great game, I withdrew support.

Honestly i prefer this new version. The mother in the old game was on the hunt for other men. And the path with her was one of the worst. In this new version the plot and events are better conceived. I like it much more.

I'm liking the game but... man, it's so buggy and prone to crashing, kinda makes me not want to continue.
Sorry to ask but who bug? I play every version. And till now the only bug i encounter was the one with MC's mother. The game never crash on me PC and the other lady till now all path go well without bug.

The only things i do not understand is... why the thread is not update? On his boosty site the game public relase is at v0.7.6*
Is because the bug with Alice in the v0.7.3? I understand the incest lover fan. I am also a incest fan too! But the game do not have only Alice. And i think that the developer soon fix it. At last till the things with her is not correct, we can play the other lady!

V0.7.6 Changelog :
Added:
- Over 300 Renders.
- Over 30 Animations.
- Bianca: First sex.
- Sister Sofia: Love confession.
- Sister Sofia: First sex.
- Sister Sofia: Vanilla sex.

"NUN" sex :love: :ROFLMAO: i wanna see it!
Anyway i am download the v0.7.6 right now. Boosty Public Relase. Hope to see if Alice is fix or not, anyway soon or later Alice fix will surelly come.

Reactions: Ssato243

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019

That game had terrible frames, response and animation and you call it great.
Its like some people have terrible taste.
Now this remake is way better, more fluid animated and game is more responsive.
And this now has better story telling.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Honestly i prefer this new version. The mother in the old game was on the hunt for other men. And the path with her was one of the worst. In this new version the plot and events are better conceived. I like it much more.

Sorry to ask but who bug? I play every version. And till now the only bug i encounter was the one with MC's mother. The game never crash on me PC and the other lady till now all path go well without bug.

The only things i do not understand is... why the thread is not update? On his boosty site the game public relase is at v0.7.6*
Is because the bug with Alice in the v0.7.3? I understand the incest lover fan. I am also a incest fan too! But the game do not have only Alice. And i think that the developer soon fix it. At last till the things with her is not correct, we can play the other lady!

V0.7.6 Changelog :
Added:
- Over 300 Renders.
- Over 30 Animations.
- Bianca: First sex.
- Sister Sofia: Love confession.
- Sister Sofia: First sex.
- Sister Sofia: Vanilla sex.

"NUN" sex :love: :ROFLMAO: i wanna see it!
Anyway i am download the v0.7.6 right now. Boosty Public Relase. Hope to see if Alice is fix or not, anyway soon or later Alice fix will surelly come.
first sex gallery still have buggy problem

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Developers apparently don't think that regular people can unpack their archives and decompile the rpy files.

Codes are:

truelove or true_love - True Love story (incest)
unlimitedavatars - New avatars
unlimitedsmartwallpapers - New wallpapers
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers - New laptop wallpapers
gimmewhatyougot - Add 1000 to character's funds

I am thinking of giving this a try out and I saw mention of codes and also something about a console. Are the codes used in a console and if so where is this console or where are the codes used etc. Trying to have these worked out before starting.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Ssato243

WindKazuya

Dec 16, 2019
Anybody knows the sound track that plays during the beginning of the game where there is this party at school? Can’t seem to find it with Shazam. It happens during a flashback with the teacher.

Last edited:

indigis

May 8, 2018
Waifston In the future, do you ever plan on remaking first sex scene with Alice? Tbh it kinda feels like a different character with the hair style and clothing (the angles could be kept the same) and then after that scene, Alice looks like normal Alice again.

Feb 8, 2020
v0.7.7 public is supposedly out now. Still no upload to F95? Is this ever going to happen or has Waifston disallowed it? Will we ever know???:mad:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok guys today Waifston unlock the v0.7.7 public relase.

V0.7.7 Changelog :
Added:
- Over 100 Renders.
- 14 Animations.
- Alice: Event at the noon.
- Elena: Sex at the noon.
Fixed :
- Issues with first sex.

So as always i go on boosty and download it. Because i love this game :love: and I think Waifston deserves our help, at least for what little I can do. So for those like me who love Alice as a character i try to see if the bug is fixed.
Now from the few tests I made, the v0.7.7 finally fix/solves the Bug/Problem with Alice (MC mother).
I try 2 save. Old and New save before clicking on the door:
On the old save finally the virgin sex with alice start without problem.
I also try with the new save. And also there the virgin sex with Alice work without problem.

If anyone else can confirm, i guess it's all sorted out. I could only do these two tests, because I only have those two saves before the door. I'm not a game developer, so I don't know if there are any more tests to do.
But if someone wanna play the Alice story i think now is fix.
I do not know if i can post the download. So i hope that the mod or who can, post it for the others ppl here.

Thank you again Waifston for this new relase, i really hope that the peace come soon! Also hope that boosty work well with this, so that at least you are not stopped further by patreon roules.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes