Aug 13, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dds_bianca_foreplay'.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dds_bianca_dialogues_relationship'.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dds_bianca_gifts'.

Ok... I can barely do Bianca's date without crashing...

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
v0.7.7 public is supposedly out now. Still no upload to F95? Is this ever going to happen or has Waifston disallowed it? Will we ever know???:mad:
You can just get it on their SS or patreon. It is a public post so you don't even need an account. As for it being here someone will have to post a download link to the update and report it so a mod can update the first page. Devs are not allowed to use thread ownership to remove links even if it is none public. At the least they would lose thread ownership. Thread ownership is a curtesy so they can more easily promote their games. The devs don't get to make rules here only the site admins and mods do, and even then they have a process they go through before any changes to the rules are made.

In short the dev is a guest. They are allowed to make changes within the scope of their limited control, but ultimately their power only goes as far as is allowed by the people that do own and run the site. Even they have rules that they have to follow, and to step outside of that would bring negative consequences.

In the end remember what type of site this is.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I hope I did the right thing. In case i ask the mod to update the thread or remove me comment in case i am doing something wrong. Because seeing this thread out of date bothered me enough. And Waifston need us to update this thread. So if a mod can update the main pages this are the link for the public relase v0.7.7

V0.7.7 Changelog :
Added:
- Over 100 Renders.
- 14 Animations.
- Alice: Event at the noon.
- Elena: Sex at the noon.
Fixed :
- Issues with first sex.

Download :

Mediafire:

Mediafire:
MEGA:
MEGA:

I also quote me post, so if someone need to know i test two save and alice first sex (virgin sex) at last in me gameplay was ok.

Ok guys today Waifston unlock the v0.7.7 public relase.

V0.7.7 Changelog :
Added:
- Over 100 Renders.
- 14 Animations.
Fixed :
- Issues with first sex.

So as always i go on boosty and download it. Because i love this game :love: and I think Waifston deserves our help, at least for what little I can do. So for those like me who love Alice as a character i try to see if the bug is fixed.
Now from the few tests I made, the v0.7.7 finally fix/solves the Bug/Problem with Alice (MC mother).
I try 2 save. Old and New save before clicking on the door:
On the old save finally the virgin sex with alice start without problem.
I also try with the new save. And also there the virgin sex with Alice work without problem.

If anyone else can confirm, i guess it's all sorted out. I could only do these two tests, because I only have those two saves before the door. I'm not a game developer, so I don't know if there are any more tests to do.
But if someone wanna play the Alice story i think now is fix.
I do not know if i can post the download. So i hope that the mod or who can, post it for the others ppl here.

Thank you again Waifston for this new relase, i really hope that the peace come soon! Also hope that boosty work well with this, so that at least you are not stopped further by patreon roules.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Ok guys today Waifston unlock the v0.7.7 public relase.

V0.7.7 Changelog :
Added:
- Over 100 Renders.
- 14 Animations.
Fixed :
- Issues with first sex.

So as always i go on boosty and download it. Because i love this game :love: and I think Waifston deserves our help, at least for what little I can do. So for those like me who love Alice as a character i try to see if the bug is fixed.
Now from the few tests I made, the v0.7.7 finally fix/solves the Bug/Problem with Alice (MC mother).
I try 2 save. Old and New save before clicking on the door:
On the old save finally the virgin sex with alice start without problem.
I also try with the new save. And also there the virgin sex with Alice work without problem.

If anyone else can confirm, i guess it's all sorted out. I could only do these two tests, because I only have those two saves before the door. I'm not a game developer, so I don't know if there are any more tests to do.
But if someone wanna play the Alice story i think now is fix.
I do not know if i can post the download. So i hope that the mod or who can, post it for the others ppl here.

Thank you again Waifston for this new relase, i really hope that the peace come soon! Also hope that boosty work well with this, so that at least you are not stopped further by patreon roules.
new bugs is first sex scene with bianca mc cant get the previous version that bianca teasing mc and Bj scene
Can you give your save dude

Nov 26, 2021
What started the remake, is there a big difference between the old version And the new version

Edit: also are all the tags correct for the new version or does it apply to both versions

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Im confused how do you increase lust amount? I have taken all girls to dates and have maxed out love to 50 but after that i cant figure out what to do next.

EllenBeauty

Feb 6, 2022
good game but the author is in no hurry to update. it didn't really need to be redone. I would like a lot of content, at this pace, wait a couple more years. but thanks to the author for that.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes