May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 179, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 182, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 183, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 184, in execute
NameError: Name 'inv_mask' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "shop.rpyc", line 206, in script
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1504, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 871, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1057, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 182, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 183, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 184, in execute
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 967, in _textbutton
    text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1366, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1466, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "E:\Renpy game\Waifston\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 201, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'inv_mask' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Unlimited Pleasure 0.3.2
Sat May 09 19:29:55 2020

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Has the dev answered if 4.0 will be dropped relatively soon?
these tiny updates are fucking me up man

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I don't see the 'harem' tag. MC will be branded as a cheater if he decide to confess to everyone

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
It’s a pity
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(it would be super :)) there is no planned remake?) Thanks again, the game is super! I will be a patron as I go out to work!) All the best!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to hook up with the mother or melissa yet at this state of the Game and/or are there plans to add them in addition to the 6 main girls? :unsure:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am still wondering why the player can't chose the relationship by typing in the relationship the m.c has with mother/maid in the start of the game . I don't understand why the dev hid that in a code after the interdiction's. the way it is know breaks the immersion for some some. No I am not trying to be rude i am just wondering why at the start of the game the player cant type in the type of relationship he has with the mother/maid ? As for the one were the maid is working in another town why would she still be the maid for the m.c if she's working for someone else out of tow or calling the m.c ? That does not make any logical sens what so ever would have made a lot more sins to make her the m.c's fathers x girlfriend that the father broke up with recently or vice versa would have made a lot more sens [I'm just pointing that out politely]

Reactions: Genji

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I am still wondering why the player can't chose the relationship by typing in the relationship the m.c has with mother/maid in the start of the game . I don't understand why the dev hid that in a code after the interdiction's. the way it is know breaks the immersion for some some. No I am not trying to be rude i am just wondering why at the start of the game the player cant type in the type of relationship he has with the mother/maid ? As for the one were the maid is working in another town why would she still be the maid for the m.c if she's working for someone else out of tow or calling the m.c ? That does not make any logical sens what so ever would have made a lot more sins to make her the m.c's fathers x girlfriend that the father broke up with recently or vice versa would have made a lot more sens [I'm just pointing that out politely]
Patreon policy.

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
The game is good. but it's still in early dev soo i probably should wait at least V0.5 or more for more content

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Patreon policy.
what you said makes no sens seeing how other devs do the exact same thing all the time on patreon and not breaking there stupid and childish policy . what is the m.c relationship with this person then player manly types in it in. and the fathers x girlfriend change would not be breaking there rules becouse that's not incest . I think the person who came up with that policy should be fire'd for incompetency and go back to school to learn about the difference's between fiction and none fiction

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
what you said makes no sens seeing how other devs do the exact same thing all the time on patreon and not breaking there stupid and childish policy . what is the m.c relationship with this person then player manly types in it in
All incest contents was removed for patreon policy; patches reintroducing it are game modify provided by fan or author itself "offline".
All authors introducing incest contents in new games remove it after few release if they want go on with their development on patreon site.

Reactions: ForgottenMan1
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes