LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So, I've read a bit of this now, and I gotta say... This is in desperate need of proofreading. Reading it like this is not fun. It's understandable, but only if you concentrate on every single word you read.
I want to play this game, I really do. But until it's been proofread, I'll give it a hard pass.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
TwistedTeddy, Not gonna lie your review on my game was hurtful to read. I'm currently updating the game every week and trying all my best to improve it with every single update. Yes, I know that there are many issues in my game, like grammar, but I'm aware of them.
Bianca: if you don't like this character, you can simply avoid having interaction with her. The game does not force you to start relationships with her, you can just don't visit her house in the first place.

Last edited:

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
TwistedTeddy, Not gonna lie your review on my game was hurtful to read. I'm currently updating the game every week and trying all my best to improve it with every single update. Yes, I know that there are many issues in my game, like grammar, but I'm aware of them.
Bianca: if you don't like this character, you can simply avoid having interaction with it. The game does not force you to start relationships with her, you can just don't visit her house in the first place.
As a counter to this, the game is amazing and Bianca is my favorite. Keep up the great work, and the regular updates are appreciated.

Reactions: Budokai

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Bianca: if you don't like this character, you can simply avoid having interaction with it. The game does not force you to start relationships with her, you can just don't visit her house in the first place.
You talking about hurtful when you don't listen to our advice it hurt us too, I requested you many times in this thread to give a link for update patch only in addition to the full game link so that we don't have to download the full game again and again as it takes a toll on FUP but you didn't even bothered to reply that you will do it or not I like your game very much but the size of game is not made to download on weekly basis you may give weekly updates that is very good thing to do but if we are not able to play it on weekly basis then what is the benefit of it for us because for us it will be the same old thing i.e to download or play the game on monthly or quarterly basis even though it is being updated every week with extreme hard work....

Reactions: Genji and Porcinet

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Waifston For what my opinion is worth, I think this is a great game, there are some issues with the grammar sometimes but nothing too bad, and that is something that can be easily solved. Don't get discouraged and keep up the good work! There are a lot of people that appreciate this game.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Waifston For what my opinion is worth, I think this is a great game, there are some issues with the grammar sometimes but nothing too bad, and that is something that can be easily solved. Don't get discouraged and keep up the good work! There are a lot of people that appreciate this game.
You are right many people in this thread appreciate his game a lot including me so he should not bother about negative feedbacks....

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Feedback is always needed to improve a game, but when you have a review that the main complaint is "I don't like a certain character so this game sucks", that is not helping anyone. He says that he played the game but if he had payed attention he would've realized that all the flashbacks are skippable and you don't have to interact with certain characters if you don't want to.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Feedback is always needed to improve a game, but when you have a review that the main complaint is "I don't like a certain character so this game sucks", that is not helping anyone. He says that he played the game but if he had payed attention he would've realized that all the flashbacks are skippable and you don't have to interact with certain characters if you don't want to.
Yes you are absolutely right...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
0.4 is the only update i'm waiting for, the rest i will skip

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch
Aug 11, 2017
"Are you hungry, don't ya?"

Yikes... you seriously need someone to help out with the english.
Also it's ya boy, uhhh.. skinny penis.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
it seem like I can't talk to elena in the library she is busy and alone I got max love and lust with her she's only there once a week

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes