Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
Game looks amazing. Played it some time and it seems a lot of work has gone into it. Such a shame that it has broken english, it's such a turn off. I hope some time in the future it gets polished. If that happens, this could be a 5 star game, hands down. Nevertheless, amazing game.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
When I buy an outfit don't show up, but I spend money.
Just show 1 god judgment but not the other one, I gave the first one to 2 girls and now I can't give one to Elena because don't show up.

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
No patch per se but you can type in a code at the beginning of the game that enables incest content.
So far it is only one very very sloppy but godlike BJ scene with your mom.

The code is "truelove"
What do I have to do to access the mom content? Because spent like 40 days in the game and she doesn't come back

PacoTaco

Jul 21, 2017
I enjoy this game but I have no idea how to level up the love/lust meter for any of the characters how do I progress and level up my relationships with different characters. any advice will be greatly appreciated

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
What do I have to do to access the mom content? Because spent like 40 days in the game and she doesn't come back
After entering the code and playing the intro you can go the room of your mother and click on a photo. This will cause a flashback sequence and there you can enjoy the scene.

Edit: The mom itself will only come back after some updates. She is not yet fully implemented yet.

I enjoy this game but I have no idea how to level up the love/lust meter for any of the characters how do I progress and level up my relationships with different characters. any advice will be greatly appreciated
For that you need money. Work some days on your notebook and spent it on gifts. The Girl with the most content right now is the Teacher so I would say go for her for now. Visit her everyday and gift her things and compliment her until her love level is "charmed". After that you can choose to tease or do forplay with her.
By doing so you will raise the lust meter and see a visible change.
In general though you will have maxed out the love and lust meter relatively quickly in this game but this could be because this is still in development.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
After entering the code and playing the intro you can go the room of your mother and click on a photo. This will cause a flashback sequence and there you can enjoy the scene.

Edit: The mom itself will only come back after some updates. She is not yet fully implemented yet.

For that you need money. Work some days on your notebook and spent it on gifts. The Girl with the most content right now is the Teacher so I would say go for her for now. Visit her everyday and gift her things and compliment her until her love level is "charmed". After that you can choose to tease or do forplay with her.
By doing so you will raise the lust meter and see a visible change.
In general though you will have maxed out the love and lust meter relatively quickly in this game but this could be because this is still in development.
Yeah I understood from earlier dev post that she will be the focus of 0.4 update. Considering he wants to update all the other women with full sexscene and relationship first I guess we have quite a few 0.3x updates to go through first, since he is working on Elena now and at least four other women to do before ready for 0.4.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah I understood from earlier dev post that she will be the focus of 0.4 update. Considering he wants to update all the other women with full sexscene and relationship first I guess we have quite a few 0.3x updates to go through first, since he is working on Elena now and at least four other women to do before ready for 0.4.
Exactly

Aug 5, 2016
Tonally speaking, I can't help but think some lonely dudes are gonna develop unhealthy attachments to the characters in this game. It really seems to cater to that exact demo's intimacy-starved experiences, likely made worse by social distancing. If anyone even gets a whiff of NTR this game thread is gonna melt down

Reactions: DA22
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes