xuan quang

Apr 28, 2017
Tonally speaking, I can't help but think some lonely dudes are gonna develop unhealthy attachments to the characters in this game. It really seems to cater to that exact demo's intimacy-starved experiences, likely made worse by social distancing. If anyone even gets a whiff of NTR this game thread is gonna melt down
in this forum, game dev must either announced that the game will be focus on NTR from the very beginning of the game or not. optional NTR or later NTR is never an option

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
mix of a dating sim
Ok, listen man, if you never play is true Dating Sim, when, pls, do not write it!
Whis game, max, have like, training slave sim, but not Dating Sim, ok?
first sexual experience
What you mean? MC is Virgin? Or NPC is Virgins? O_O
silly humor
Yeaa... Realy... realy silly... LOL...
several hours of gameplay
Liar! I end current version realy fast...
tons of hot content
Agayn, Liar!
Play, at least, Harem Hotel or Maxs Life or SolValey School, and you know, waht mean "tons of content"...

• Angry
Reactions: keitaka
Aug 5, 2016
in this forum, game dev must either announced that the game will be focus on NTR from the very beginning of the game or not. optional NTR or later NTR is never an option
Lol as if that has ever stopped anyone from throwing an insecure tantrum at the mere thought of a fake 3d model that does't represent them fucking a fake 3d model they've grown attached to

• Angry
Reactions: MyGirlsNowYoink

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lol as if that has ever stopped anyone from throwing an insecure tantrum at the mere thought of a fake 3d model that does't represent them fucking a fake 3d model they've grown attached to
It has nothing to do with insecure or at least no more insecure as someone enjoying that content from a safe third person non-immersed perspective. :p Not everyone enjoys NTR genre content and lots of people even consider it a major turnoff for good reasons, since it is not the most friendly, dramatic or non-vanilla or arousing content unless it is your fetish. So stop asking for that content in this game that is clearly not focused on it and I will not ask for romance content in a NTR focused game or to remove the NTR from those. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Haha, breaking your rule of only playin in 0.4.0? The good part there is sex now....but i will still wait for 0.4.0 so in the hope there will a lot more sex.
There should be since the 0.3 updates are to implement the sex an relationship level with all current females mc is involved with, while the 0.4 update will focus on the return of the mother and her buildup to the level the current women were before the 0.3 updates. Just be aware the 0.3x updates may take the dev a while even if he updates regularly.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
There should be since the 0.3 updates are to implement the sex an relationship level with all current females mc is involved with, while the 0.4 update will focus on the return of the mother and her buildup to the level the current women were before the 0.3 updates. Just be aware the 0.3x updates may take the dev a while even if he updates regularly.
Now...but some time ago, the dev said that only in 0.4.0 will have sex (and should be with all the girls, a big update) but now he is releasing some versions with sex....i dunno why...maybe the patreons request...

Waifston (to bassb)
"Hello, I see that you are concerned about 'Sex Scenes' in my game, I want to state that they are all going to be in the one big update."

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Now...but some time ago, the dev said that only in 0.4.0 will have sex (and should be with all the girls, a big update) but now he is releasing some versions with sex....i dunno why...maybe the patreons request...
I suspect more that his original 0.4 got so big he moved some things around, possibly he decided to bringing the mother back a bit forward due to interest for that, needing him to do more things in 0.3 updates to have it make sense. Only the dev can answer that though.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I suspect more that his original 0.4 got so big he moved some things around, possibly he decided to bring back the mother back a bit forward due to interest for that, needing him to do more things inn 0.3 updates to have it make sense. Only the dev can answer that though.
Yeah....don't get me wrong....is realy good that there is sex now, maybe putting every sex scene in 0.4 will take too much work...but i realy hope that don't mean that 0.4 will be small...but who know....like you said, only the dev.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah....don't get me wrong....is realy good that there is sex now, maybe putting every sex scene in 0.4 will take too much work...but i realy hope that don't mean that 0.4 will be small...but who know....like you said, only the dev.
True, I suspect 0.4 will have all the reasons why mom returned, change of their relation from non sexual to interested and all build up for that, so likely will not be small. Though no clue if there will also be dates and penetration sex with the mother in 0.4 or that will be 0.5 or later, we are also still missing a few ladies that will need an introduction at some point. :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
True, I suspect 0.4 will have all the reasons why mom returned, change of their relation from non sexual to interested and all build up for that, so likely will not be small. Though no clue if there will also be dates and penetration sex with the mother in 0.4 or that will be 0.5 or later, we are also still missing a few ladies that will need an introduction at some point. :)
Do you have any idea how many still missing? For what i remember (playing long time ago) was one (the idol). And man...im realy hope with the return of Alice, there is a good history of her...people was thinking (me too) that she will be back after the personal trainer of her dump her...i'm realy hope that was not the case. This game need a good history.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do you have any idea how many still missing? For what i remember (playing long time ago) was one (the idol). And man...im realy hope with the return of Alice, there is a good history of her...people was thinking (me too) that she will be back after the personal trainer of her dump her...i'm realy hope that was not the case. This game need a good history.
Think it was the idol and the mayor. Well dev said there was no NTR and would be no NTR in this game, so I suspect it will be something like Mom went off and tried to date but found that none of the men around were to her taste since her heart has already belonged to her son for quite a while and she misses him and returns for that reason. Then the happenings between her and MC will naturally progress from there with possibly Mom being jealous of the other woman taking advantage of her boy while she was gone. Might go totally different though and dev will surprise me. :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Think it was the idol and the mayor. Well dev said there was no NTR and would be no NTR in this game, so I suspect it will be something like Mom went off and tried to date but found that none of the men around were to her taste since her heart has already belonged to her son for quite a while and she misses him and returns for that reason. Then the happenings between her and MC will naturally progress from there with possibly Mom being jealous of the other woman taking advantage of her boy while she was gone. Might go totally different though and dev will surprise me. :)
Boy, if the dev goes for what you put...it will be amazing...you have a great creativity...i really hope there is something like that and not the "personal trainer dump her"....jealousy is a great tool hahahaha :LOL:

Reactions: DA22

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
According to Waifston, by 0.4 every other now available girl should have their sex scenes and dates and everything else done, and 0.4 will solely focus on introducing Alice.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
According to Waifston, by 0.4 every other now available girl should have their sex scenes and dates and everything else done, and 0.4 will solely focus on introducing Alice.
Yeah I meant the mayor and The idol that are not available yet at this moment. They will likely also enter the story somewhere after the 0.4.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tonally speaking, I can't help but think some lonely dudes are gonna develop unhealthy attachments to the characters in this game. It really seems to cater to that exact demo's intimacy-starved experiences, likely made worse by social distancing. If anyone even gets a whiff of NTR this game thread is gonna melt down
If you're spending time playing adult games, you're probably not the most popular with the ladies either. Everyone has their kinks some people like the more vanilla stuff, others like stuff a little bit more on the edgy side. The part you talk about people develping unhealthy attachments, a similar argument can be made about people that like the more hardcore stuff like rape and humilliation. They can also develop some weird behaviors. Just let people enjoy the stuff that they enjoy. If you like NTR and stuff like that, there are plenty of games like that on this forum. It is really dumb when people go to a thread and start complaining that the game doesn't have the fetish they like when clearly the game isn't focused on that stuff.

Jan 20, 2018
Really loving this game waif, it's been a while since i really invested time in a game like this, most of the games i followed years ago rarely update now so it's nice to see some new ones, still there's still something missing in the game for me, though it might be strange but i love these long sex scenes like really long, you know those events where they fuck for pretty much an entire day, from morning up to late afternoon the next day, i'm a sucker for those long ass h events, kinda like the sex scene for the mc and elena's first h event really loved that, hope you add some of these kinds of events in the future would really make this game already better than most games i've played in a long while, and hoping we finally be able to cum inside them, those bj events are top notch but nothing beats an old creampie, really looking forward to the next update waif keep it up and stay safe out there.

Aug 5, 2016
So stop asking for that content in this game that is clearly not focused on it and I will not ask for romance content in a NTR focused game or to remove the NTR from those. :p
Yeah this exactly the kind of insecurity I'm talking about. I'm not asking for NTR to be added to the game, yet somehow two people have leapt to the assumption that I'm in this thread clamoring for it.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes