DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah this exactly the kind of insecurity I'm talking about. I'm not asking for NTR to be added to the game, yet somehow two people have leapt to the assumption that I'm in this thread clamoring for it.
Cause those kind of remarks are made to shame non-NTR lovers and to get that content in. :p I am not talking about insecure kids and such because they do not enjoy certain content or like a loving romantic relationship while self-inserting with a number of older women without to much drama, you did. :p

You are free to think this game has not enough drama and so it is not for you, just as I have the right to think full on NTR genre games with family are not for me. In the end the dev decides what kind of game he/she likes to make though anyway.

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
Guys a question i started this game very good model and animanition so far but fuck the story and the personality of the mc and almost all the girl i baraly get trough it really bad in my opinion it's getting a better and more interesting after the first event or this is the level.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys a question i started this game very good model and animanition so far but fuck the story and the personality of the mc and almost all the girl i baraly get trough it really bad in my opinion it's getting a better and more interesting after the first event or this is the level.
Hard to say, since if gets better that depends on your taste, basically it has been setup until now and the 0.3 updates are for adding dates, relationships and sex with the ladies beyond fore-play, but 0.3 updates are in early stages and dev is atm busy with implementing that content for the teacher.

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
Hard to say, since if gets better that depends on your taste, basically it has been setup until now and the 0.3 updates are for adding dates, relationships and sex with the ladies beyond fore-play, but 0.3 updates are in early stages and dev is atm busy with implementing that content for the teacher.
Well thanks anyway i wait some more update to see how it evolve but right now cant really find a reason to finish this version if that is the level apart for some really good graphic

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
how does one skip dialogue? there is no option to skip it despite having it enabled. it's not grayed out or something, it's simply not there at all.

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
My First Words here in this Beautiful Place i will say really nur thx Top all Creators workers ans this Community . Thx DarkAssasin för all your really fast work ans Ports ... All you guys have a big place in my heart. Only I think what I mean is not so happy hahaha he burn and need a break

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Waifston Hey man. I need ask you someting. Are you added sex animations early game to? If you dont add can you tell me in which time i will see animations when i play game. I just want to know before start playing.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
can anyone tell me how to unlock these scenes? (i.e what time of the day at what location)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also these two girls can't be unlocked (as of now) right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes