Jul 14, 2017
so theres no point in downloading the 0.4.2 version since hes just gonna focus on the "premium" one from now on right?

i havent played this game in like a year so it really doesnt bother me since its clearly a step up from his old game version with cleaner UI and a more concise story that being said tho to be that far in the game to reach almost 10k images and leave it and start all over again screams abandoned to me
specially since it took him 2 years of hard work or so i assume, getting to the point where his old version was i bet it will prob take minimum a year assuming that he wont quit or just stagnate for patreon $

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
Waifston
I like the new remake it gives the game a new vibe to look forward to, but I'm afraid that it will need 2 to 3 playthroughs. Not like the old version and it will be hard to predict which choice is better than the other. I hope we can see and unlock everything in one playthrough. the old version had a lot of content and can unlock everything in one playthrough, except the girl who the mc will have first experience with. And it's a harem game with romance elements in it and I'm a huge fan of romance games. hope this remake will provide that. Not just get points and go through the dialogue and fuck them all XD. And a lot of baby making if that's one of the plans in the future, not an end game thing of possible :D. The story so far in the remake is to build the Mc to be an alpha male who don't take bullshit form anyone, so I hope we can at least let the Mc stand up for him self with out losing points or getting a negative consequences. Good luck dev don't let the negative comments get to your head and bring you down. <3

D

Deleted member 2497343

Why are you guys saying it will take another year to reach the old version? Waifston told us on Patreon last month that the next update, after the release of the demo, is 4.3 (end of Family Voyage).

Did I miss something?

May 7, 2017
I have to say, the overall value of the game has risen, but just like everyone else has said I was also expecting the continuation from the old version (hint * hint * Alice). Now unto specifics, the new storyline while interesting (much gloomier given all the backstory and the wimpier MC) has introduced a lot of new mechanics, which in the long run -I fear- will bog down the development time of the game (in terms of possible bugs, but I hope it doesn't). In regards to the graphics, there's not much to say since that aspect has always been a highlight from Waifston's work (spectacular Milfs), which this release has improved upon; but I have to wonder, why has the size of the MC further down been downgraded? If I recall correctly, he was already slightly shorter than almost every other character on the old version of the game, except for the teacher Elena who was already an outlier for being tall. But now, in the remake, he is barely able to reach above the waist of other characters -when standing-, for example with the Alice scene on the last stretch of the demo, plus the last Elena scene, which is on the extreme spectrum, cements the MC being small. Besides what was previously said, there were a few typos in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HadazzH

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Why are you guys saying it will take another year to reach the old version? Waifston told us on Patreon last month that the next update, after the release of the demo, is 4.3 (end of Family Voyage).

Did I miss something?
The old game already has a few thousand images and several animations, now that he's going to remake the game with a different story all those images and animation will have to be remade assuming he's not going to reuse them.

it took 2 years to reach the point where it is now, if we are being charitable and say he's going to work even faster now, it's still about a year before all of that content its remade, that's why people are saying it will take a year before it reaches the same amount of content.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To be fair, I don't think he was working on the game full time. I think he only reached his last goal on patreon recently and that is the goal that allows him to work on the game full time. Obviously we won't get to the same point that we were in just a couple of months but I don't think it will be that long.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
To be fair, I don't think he was working on the game full time. I think he only reached his last goal on patreon recently and that is the goal that allows him to work on the game full time. Obviously we won't get to the same point that we were in just a couple of months but I don't think it will be that long.
In order for the remake to reach the level of content of the old version in a year, he will have to release an 800+ render updates every month, not even mentioning animations. It’s just not happening mate. :HideThePain:

Reactions: HadazzH

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
I have to say, the overall value of the game has risen, but just like everyone else has said I was also expecting the continuation from the old version (hint * hint * Alice). Now unto specifics, the new storyline while interesting (much gloomier given all the backstory and the wimpier MC) has introduced a lot of new mechanics, which in the long run -I fear- will bog down the development time of the game (in terms of possible bugs, but I hope it doesn't). In regards to the graphics, there's not much to say since that aspect has always been a highlight from Waifston's work (spectacular Milfs), which this release has improved upon; but I have to wonder, why has the size of the MC further down been downgraded? If I recall correctly, he was already slightly shorter than almost every other character on the old version of the game, except for the teacher Elena who was already an outlier for being tall. But now, in the remake, he is barely able to reach above the waist of other characters -when standing-, for example with the Alice scene on the last stretch of the demo, plus the last Elena scene, which is on the extreme spectrum, cements the MC being small. Besides what was previously said, there were a few typos in the game.
True he looks like a midget to them XD I noticed that to.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I honestly prefer the remake to the original. Mostly because it's not a sandbox but also because characters are, or seems, more fleshed out. The addition of choices, the wiki, the fact that Alice seems to have a more important choice in the story, the quality of animations and models (this was the case in the original, and what drew me to it), besides that shorty MC, that's a really good start. Restart.

Can't wait to see the rest.

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
I'm confused. does the demo has the same content as the original one (scene content not story) or does really play as a demo where it stops on a particular checkpoint?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally had the time to play the demo, and even though I loved the original game, this one is already a step above. It has a better introduction to the characters, you learn a lot more about them in the beginning comparing to the original game. I know some people are a little upset that the dev is remaking the whole game but I really think it's for the better. I can't wait for the next update.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I'm confused. does the demo has the same content as the original one (scene content not story) or does really play as a demo where it stops on a particular checkpoint?
It's the latter. I consider it more of a tech demo, as he's said the next update after this one will have everything up to 0.4.2

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I am so happy to see this remake. I downloaded the original game a while back, and eventually gave up on it because I couldn't stand the UI, despite a lot of great tags. So far it looks like most of the issues have been corrected in the demo. Keep up the good work!

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
if i'm going to play this game for the first time, what version do i need to download first?
2 options :

Either the first version (original version) with a lot of renders.

Or the new remake one which has been released yesterday (new UI, improved story) but less renders as it’s a new version from scratch...

It’s up to you!

I would say, try the demo of the remake!

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
Gotta say, I prefer the new version. It's a shame it lacks content, at the moment, but it feels much more... Alive.
Overall I dislike most free roam games. They just turn into a grind fest or guessing game in most cases. There are a few that implement free roam in a good way, but not many. This game was decent with its implementation. But yeah, rather "linear" with good/many choices.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This MC and the one in MyNewLife, in their previous version, were miserable but with a glimmer of hope or they had someone truly supportive in their lives...but in their respective new versions...they feel like they're going through so much shit for so little reward Or always on the verge of losing everything
Actually comparing both remade MCs, not everyone in MNL hates the MC at the beginning (not the later parts into the story). Both his dad & little sister (not the step sisters) are pretty cool with him in the family (well the little sister can be a bit spoiled), hell even the step mom is also act like a proper mom to him (only retaliate when he start making moves on her).

Yea the MC in the MNL remade definitely has a better start than the MC of this remade for sure.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes