Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
The poll itself is unnecessary, people know he wants to continue working on the Premium Edition.
Waifston needs to understand that people criticize what he does because these people know that he can do much better and not because they are simply 'haters'. Or does he think we really like to come back here and expose ourselves by making a constructive criticism so that in the end we come out as ungrateful people who just want to make people feel bad?
A lot of people did have some good points, but it's can be really scary when you see a wave of people saying how everything you made is bad. It's not saying that you or other didn't have good points(with the mc not having good qualities at the moment) but people posts walls of texts saying how much everything sucks.

"thick skin" isn't magical, and most people who rely on patreon for financial security would be scared. And not everyone said helpful things, and just spewed hate and anger without any feeling of trying to help or even show any sort of love for the game/dev.

And a lot of people just repeat over and over the same points, again in giant wall of text explaining in detail how everything he worked on "sucked". Whether you wanted to help or not, coming with a mob of people who tell you something that you worked on for months is bad is not going to be easy for any normal person.

Which is why I rather wait a couple of updates before making giant walls of text about how something is good or bad.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So… he is planning to release almost 10k of renders and more than 400 animations in three months.

I smell something here... Can’t put my finger on it tho.
View attachment 1174897

:poop::poop::poop:
He's not using DAZ or any other program that requires rendering time, so it's technically doable. If he has all the characters and evniroments already made, the story already mapped out and use the basic animations, it won't be easy, but it's not impossible to hit that goal. As long as he doesn't burn himself out of course, because the coding can get annoyingly repetitive after a while and keeping track of everything is very tedious.

I still can't find a main character that looks like a twelve year old wimp/douchebag wannabe, with zero redeeming qualities, relatable, but that's a different story...

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
He's not using DAZ or any other program that requires rendering time, so it's technically doable. If he has all the characters and evniroments already made, the story already mapped out and use the basic animations, it won't be easy, but it's not impossible to hit that goal. As long as he doesn't burn himself out of course, because the coding can get annoyingly repetitive after a while and keeping track of everything is very tedious.

I still can't find a main character that looks like a twelve year old wimp/douchebag wannabe, with zero redeeming qualities, relatable, but that's a different story...
Ima keep it real with u chief :ROFLMAO: (y)
it’s just not gonna happen.:HideThePain:

He was able to release 1000+ renders in a three month period, the Christmas special alone took him other three months, and just this little Demo, which is barely an introduction and only have 300 renders, took him FOUR MONTHS!

He will have to clone himself at least three times to have a chance. But maybe I’m being too cynical, who knows, maybe he’s actually a genius and can in fact, clone himself up.

• Angry
Reactions: Waifston
D

Deleted member 2497343

A lot of people did have some good points, but it's can be really scary when you see a wave of people saying how everything you made is bad. It's not saying that you or other didn't have good points(with the mc not having good qualities at the moment) but people posts walls of texts saying how much everything sucks.
I understood what you meant. No offense taken.

Even the Patreons are complaining about the MC's physical appearance. To get even worse, he just needs to have a small dick.

Reactions: Tunak23

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Even the Patreons are complaining about the MC's physical appearance. To get even worse, he just needs to have a small dick.
for the sake of the game, he will probably have such a long and big dick, that he uses it as a belt for his pants otherwise he risks walking on it by mistake XD i dare to say that probably the dong is longer/taller that the owner of it XD

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ima keep it real with u chief :ROFLMAO: (y)
it’s just not gonna happen.:HideThePain:

He was able to release 1000+ renders in a three month period, the Christmas special alone took him other three months, and just this little Demo, which is barely an introduction and only have 300 renders, took him FOUR MONTHS!

He will have to clone himself at least three times to have a chance. But maybe I’m being too cynical, who knows, maybe he’s actually a genius and can in fact, clone himself up.
They are not renders thought, that's what makes the difference here. In games made with any type of Illusion software, you just have to stage the scene and then "screencap" it. You don't have to spend hours waiting for just a couple of images to finish rendering. It's a lot more time consuming to create the characters and the environments (build the rooms, pick and arrange the furniture, set up the lighting etc.), than "capture" the actual scene. That's why I said if he already has all those things made, it's doable.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
They are not renders thought, that's what makes the difference here. In games made with any type of Illusion software, you just have to stage the scene and then "screencap" it. You don't have to spend hours waiting for just a couple of images to finish rendering. It's a lot more time consuming to create the characters and the environments (build the rooms, pick and arrange the furniture, set up the lighting etc.), than "capture" the actual scene. That's why I said if he already has all those things made, it's doable.
I hope you are right (Ill hold you to that tho :ROFLMAO: )

I guess we will see when the first 3000+ renders and 100+ animations update lands.

• Haha
Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I hope you are right (Ill hold you to that tho :ROFLMAO: )

I guess we will see when the first 3000+ renders and 100+ animations update lands.
Hey, I'm just saying it's not impossible. If the dev will actually make it happen is a whole different story...

I'll tell you this though. At some point I had a lot of free time and I messed around with HS and ren'py, just to see if I remember anything coding related from university. I even tried DAZ out, but I'm too lazy to check out all the important tutorials... Anyway, I managed to create a short VN with around 1,000 cgs and simple choices in about a week.

Was it the same quality with this game? Of course not, but the dev is obviously way more experienced than someone who took two coding classes, more than a decade ago...

Could I do the same thing for three months straight without going insane? Hell no! Though 2k/month would be a good insentive to give it a try...

Reactions: acondo

Rockonon

Jul 12, 2018
the problem about the new Premium Edition is Called "Unlimited Pleasure", The vanilla Game (Original Game)has his own soul don't change it that's the reason why i was waiting for an update and don't get me wrong u just can create a new Game called whatever u Want instead of replacing all the memories and changing the original project for a premium edition that i don't understand. for me this is a new game the characters that i used to love are gone and i will support the development of any game you are working at. that was just mi thoughts about this premium edition, good job with the premium edition but the reason I'm here was because of the original game.

Reactions: Kiansan and acondo

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well from the looks of it the Premium Edition is winning by a lot.

All I know is, regardless of what the story is like, that the animations are going to be hot af. We've already seen this since the old version had tons of them. And now he wants to add even more interaction. The only thing that was missing in the old version is being able to cum inside the girls.

So when the marriage + impregnation update finally comes in this new version it's gonna be...
1619992191377.png

Thayron

May 2, 2017
So is this special edition canonical or is it like that Christmas version that was a separate game?

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
So is this special edition canonical or is it like that Christmas version that was a separate game?
If you're referring to the Premium, it's the new "True Canon", as it's the demo for the remake of the entire game if I am not mistaken. If I am, I'm sure someone will correct me on that.

Reactions: Thayron

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
I've got a bad vibe from this. Adding dudes that didn't exist for the purposes of drama and conflict. I know no NTR has been stated, but getting around that is easy, especially as it seems the MC won't be getting involved with any of the girls soon. Also turning Elena into such a nasty cunt, ugh, why would you want the player of a harem game to hate the girls???

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I've got a bad vibe from this. Adding dudes that didn't exist for the purposes of drama and conflict. I know no NTR has been stated, but getting around that is easy, especially as it seems the MC won't be getting involved with any of the girls soon. Also turning Elena into such a nasty cunt, ugh, why would you want the player of a harem game to hate the girls???
If you think the outrage for this game is bad now imagine what will happen if NTR comes into this. But thankfully it most likely will never happen.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Played the last demo released and liked it quite a lot!
Wanna know how the idea of the three different mentors ends up working,cause a story branching path just on the prologue is a really daring move,curious is that it was even divided on difficulties.

That plus the little nitpicks just as how was your last encounter with the teacher and the director ends up influencing the story,parting on bad or good terms with them and all that.

My only complain is about the face of the MC,no wonder the lad has his glasses on during the major part of the prologue,his hair looks good but yeah the rest is quite underwhelming,surprised that this may already be taken into consideration given how the game mentions something about hiding his appearance.

Nevertheless eager to find out how the story continues!

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
I tried going for different choices but still couldn't get the third one. Maybe shes not available yet.
You just need to get angry with the principal go through the final meeting with the teacher and then it should pop.

Got it a few minutes ago without messing too much with variables.

JengaTower

Apr 18, 2018
Mm, don't like it. The animation is better, but the writing seems like it's desperate to be taken more seriously without really having the chops to back it up. Beyond that, hitting reset buttons on characters I already know to just tell their stories in a more overwrought way is frustrating as someone that liked the original.

Waifston is most likely going to continue with this path and I wish them all the best, but I'll probably check out for 5-6 updates. This wasn't really the game I liked before.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Played the last demo released and liked it quite a lot!
My only complain is about the face of the MC,no wonder the lad has his glasses on during the major part of the prologue,his hair looks good but yeah the rest is quite underwhelming,surprised that this may already be taken into consideration given how the game mentions something about hiding his appearance.
Damn, I have spent so much time creating a good-looking male in HS and it didn't work in the end? :unsure:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You just need to get angry with the principal go through the final meeting with the teacher and then it should pop.

Got it a few minutes ago without messing too much with variables.
Ah I see, thanks.
Damn, I have spent so much time creating a good-looking male in HS and it didn't work in the end? :unsure:
I think most people don't really care much about seeing the MC's face. Especially if they wanna immerse themselves in the role. I might be wrong though. Like for example, I'll hide the MC's face since you're giving us that option. But I'd do that regardless if he was good looking or not.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes