Melancholic

Mar 12, 2018
I'm sorry for this ... but it's your own fault honestly. Don't get angry that you patron people for months on end and don't receive what you hoped. This isn't steam. You aren't buying anything. It's a hope and a dream.

I patron loads of people. No where near as many as I'd want, but I ain't rich. I also don't leave recuring payments. Give the guy a good 10 - 20 bucks. Hope he continues. At some point - even a year later, I come back to see what happened. If the game is amazing, good. If not, there's other games out there.

Even my most favorite game on this site, 4 elements trainter. I only really patron them once per book. Seems fair to me. And even if it isn't ... what's anyone gonna do about it?

I'm a PATRON. Not a CLIENT.

Patron: a person who gives financial or other support to a person, organization, or cause.

I ain't buying shit. I'm providing financial support.

Don't get hyped. Don't sell your hopes and dreams on some stranger.

Also don't be an asshole. If you can spend some money, give your favorite game dev some.
That wasen't actually a rant. I`m also not really angry that i don't get in games what i want. Most Games don´t serve my kind of fetishes but i'm okay with that and don´t want to push it on them. But it's a different thing between the game does not go in the direction i want and the Dev throws all the work of the last months/years out of the window because of some improvements.

Also yes i have hopes and dreams for games that i like and support if not i would not support them and they woulden't be the Dev's i like. What reason is there for a project where is no passion behind?

Also yes there is a difference between a Patreon and a Client but not like you stated.
A Client should get more or less exactly what he wanted or he can normally demand his money back.
A Patreon supports someone who does something he likes to support.

But does that mean he can do with that money absolutly everything he wants?
So when i spend money to unicef to fight the hunger in the world does that mean they can do with that money whatever they want? Buy some nice houses and drugs and have the time of their life? Hint: the answer is NO

Even as Patreon you should get something in return normally that what the one you support state to do with that money if not you have all the right to cancel said membership and that´s all that i have done. I also think that´s what a lot more of people should do and thats also the reason why comments like that i responded to kinda trigger me because yeah we should respect all opinions but in my humble opinion it should read "we should respect all thought threw opinions" because stupid one liners that everybody already heard thousend times and don´t even make sense just overshadow people who really have something to say or create other problems that i stated before.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2497343

so if i wanted to play this game, i should start from the 'abandoned' version since the premium still a Demo

am i catching this right or what?
If you want a game with a lot of content, then yes. I do not advise you to play the 'abandoned' version if you intend to play the DEMO version someday. The plot is different and you may end up hating it.

Well... the good news is we're getting another update in 10 days.
I don't even remember the last time he delivered something on the day he promised. Unfortunately, when it comes to promising something, Waifston's promises are worth as much as Alice's promises.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If you want a game with a lot of content, then yes. I do not advise you to play the 'abandoned' version if you intend to play the DEMO version someday. The plot is different and you may end up hating it.
Aside for the lips of the characters...i still prefer the old version(at least for now) XD

Zohreh

Aug 28, 2019
This is my favorite game and I play with Android, but one gig is too big, please reduce its size

moneyery

Jul 3, 2017
I have never commented on game before, but I felt compelled to here.

Though I haven't played the new demo yet, I agree with the creator's opinions on his own game. The original lacked story, drama, decisions, etc. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with that if that's what he intended for the game to be.

Personally, I enjoy more story-focused games and building up to scenes, rather than grinding for money for presents to build up some arbitrary gauge in which then you get scenes. That's just my cup of tea though

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
im kinda comfused so the demo is it part of the main game? or is it a reboot of the main game? also the main game does it have the same beginning as the demo or not? im kinda lost so please help....

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
im kinda comfused so the demo is it part of the main game? or is it a reboot of the main game? also the main game does it have the same beginning as the demo or not? im kinda lost so please help....
reboot of the whole "Waifston's Universe" basically the new canon stuff XD

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
so wort playing the "main game" or waiting for another updates of the "demo" ....also does the mom has some scenes in the main game?
the reboot/demo is the new main game.

and the demo has no scenes of MC's mom(or at least, not the sexy kind)

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
the reboot/demo is the new main game.

and the demo has no scenes of MC's mom(or at least, not the sexy kind)
The content with the mother was starting in the old version, the next update of that version was supposed to be culmination of the mother content, but since now we have a remake, I suggest you check out this thread in a year or so… :cry:

D

Deleted member 2497343

The content with the mother was starting in the old version, the next update of that version was supposed to be culmination of the mother content, but since now we have a remake, I suggest you check out this thread in a year or so… :cry:
You will scare people like that. Waifston has already said that he will make the Premium Edition reach the 4.2 update by the end of the summer of 2021. Are you by any chance doubting the HS skills that Waifston has? Or better yet, are you disrespecting the three months of writing class he had? You better show some respect to the man who is going to remake a game, which took 2 years to make, in less than 5 months, did you hear me?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So, how much content are we talking about in the demo?
it's the part 1 of a demo...

what do you expect? barely a scene where a character undress and MC spies her thanks to a conveniently placed mirror

in general 99% of the content it's just plot...only one sexy scene and barely something worth mentioning...(and yet i mentioned...for the sake of informing you)

Reactions: Ld.Pentaghast
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes