D

Deleted member 2497343

Is the dark haired nun gonna get some more content this time 'round?
I wouldn't bet on that. Waifston didn't even bother to put Catalina on the main menu intro, but he did put that lifesaver (one of the worst designs ever created for a character, by the way).

• Sad
Reactions: Bucketbot89

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hey Waifston

I want you to know that I´m really interested in your game. I already played a few minutes from the original game (last update) and also I finished the DEMO version from the game.

I should say that I really liked the demo: I have the feeling that the mechanic system is easier to play than the original (with too many things to do to unlock scenes with every girl: earn money, buy gifts, and doing other things), because in the demo´s version seems more friendly. Perhaps I am wrong because this is only the very beginning from the new version, right?

Another thing that took my attention was the background about MC´s mom past: in the original game, you can see from the diary and some dialogues between MC´s mom and nanny, that "the red fox" has a slutty past. On the other hand, in the demo´s version, the dialogues between MC and his mom aim to some past only with MC´s dad. I´m not sure if you rethink her past or it´s only because MC doesn´t know anything about her sexual past behavior. To me, it´s more appealing a MC´s mom with lack of experience (only vanilla sex with MC´s dad); in that way, she will willing to discover the perversity side of sex with MC. Just my suggestion.

I would love if you explain to me what will be the direction from the new version of your game. I mean, if you are going to change not only the renders, also the mechanic system to play it. Must I wait until the next episode, instead to play the old version?; what do you suggest me to do?

Stay safe.

Cheers !

D

Deleted member 2497343

Waifston has been in a shitty mood for the past few days, I don't think he will answer those questions. BUT... I can try to answer them.

I should say that I really liked the demo: I have the feeling that the mechanic system is easier to play than the original (with too many things to do to unlock scenes with every girl: earn money, buy gifts, and doing other things), because in the demo´s version seems more friendly. Perhaps I am wrong because this is only the very beginning from the new version, right?
Yes, you are probably wrong. In the Premium Edition version, we have to deal with consequences, reputation, romantic interest points, besides mentors. Achieving these points will not be easy and something will be lost in the process. In other words, this version is more complicated to play and you will need several 'save games' if you want to see all the possible scenarios.

Another thing that took my attention was the background about MC´s mom past: in the original game, you can see from the diary and some dialogues between MC´s mom and nanny, that "the red fox" has a slutty past. On the other hand, in the demo´s version, the dialogues between MC and his mom aim to some past only with MC´s dad. I´m not sure if you rethink her past or it´s only because MC doesn´t know anything about her sexual past behavior. To me, it´s more appealing a MC´s mom with lack of experience (only vanilla sex with MC´s dad); in that way, she will willing to discover the perversity side of sex with MC. Just my suggestion.
In the Premium Edition version, Alice appears to be somewhat open-minded compared to a 'normal mother'. She hits the MC when she has the chance, she doesn't scold the MC when he sees her changing clothes and she makes it clear that when she is drunk she doesn't know her limits and advises the MC to stay away from her (suggesting that whenever drinks, she tries to seduce her son). Apparently, she already has some feeling for the MC. Either she is in denial or she is aware but she is afraid of the MC's reaction (just like Linda, from Milfy City). Waifston can work as much on what I mentioned as on what you mentioned. We will see what he planned for us.

I would love if you explain to me what will be the direction from the new version of your game. I mean, if you are going to change not only the renders, also the mechanic system to play it. Must I wait until the next episode, instead to play the old version?; what do you suggest me to do?
Waifston will not only change the renders and animations, otherwise, there would be no need to start from scratch, do you agree? When questioned, Waifston himself said that we could wait for:
  • A better story.
  • A better animations.
  • A better game mechanics.
  • A more deep relationship with characters.
Again, I am not Waifston. But if you want my opinion, if I were you I would wait for the Premium Edition version. It does not make sense to play something that is not 'canon' and you are already sure that it will not be completed.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
D

Deleted member 2497343

hopefully the writing improves some
I wouldn't bet on that either. Only the first part of the prologue has been released and there are already numerous criticisms about writing. It seems that we are facing a case called "The Curious Case of Waifston Button", but instead of the patient rejuvenating with time, it is his writing that gets worse as time goes by.

But have faith, better days will come.

• Angry
Reactions: Waifston

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
hopefully the writing improves some
my biggest concern is MC being apparently "quality-less" like he is weak(broken wrists caused him to have hand-tremors), socially anxious with School Refusal Syndrome, no known traits related to his mind(and i quote the teacher "He is the worst student she ever had" it's unknown if it's about his smartness or only bc he skips school a lot), not charming, he is a 18 years old guy, trapped in the body of a weak 12 years old

so that's my problem, it's like seeing Luke alone trying to destroy the Death Star(and everyone in it)...but his only weapon is a spoon and without using the Force.

D

Deleted member 2497343

this is a shame, writing aside it seemed alright, but it's written like a really bad hentai doujinshi that was directly translated
If you're talking about grammatical errors, I don't think there are that many mistakes. I heard that he had fixed most of those errors. I cannot give my sincere opinion on this, I did the translation of Unlimited Pleasure into my native language. In other words, I have no problems with grammatical errors made by the developer.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this is a shame, writing aside it seemed alright, but it's written like a really bad hentai doujinshi that was directly translated
If you're talking about grammatical errors, I don't think there are that many mistakes. I heard that he had fixed most of those errors. I cannot give my sincere opinion on this, I did the translation of Unlimited Pleasure into my native language. In other words, I have no problems with grammatical errors made by the developer.
i believe that AdoringFan, meant that the plot itself is written like a really bad hentai doujinshi XD but like "maybe the plot is good, but the translation may have ruined parts of it"

Krusch

Apr 15, 2018
Dear Waifston please don't take out the mc classmates on your upcoming versions. Thank you

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i dunno man i played it through but instead of what it used to feel like it now feels like the ten other games i play where the family owns the town the mc is basically useless and the family is in debt. i wont say this was a mistake yet but the original was at least better than the demo

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Please correct me if I'm wrong, the "premium" version is a kind of reboot of the original game but improved, therefore the original "main game" version will already be abandoned and the dev will continue with the premium version, right?:unsure:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Please correct me if I'm wrong, the "premium" version is a kind of reboot of the original game but improved, therefore the original "main game" version will already be abandoned and the dev will continue with the premium version, right?:unsure:
yep

• Haha
Reactions: loikl

Lost_Lemon

Apr 9, 2019
For anyone wondering how to unlock the third mentor in the new version you must choose:
(Get Angry) when talking with Miss Broadstorm and Principle Oxmird
(Look up) when out in the hallway with Miss Broadstorm
then "I want to make my mom proud of me" or "Leave me alone" immediately after.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks like you can only unlock either the second mentor or the third mentor, as you must choose (Get Angry) for the third, and (Be Polite) for the second.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Waifston has been in a shitty mood for the past few days, I don't think he will answer those questions. BUT... I can try to answer them.

Yes, you are probably wrong. In the Premium Edition version, we have to deal with consequences, reputation, romantic interest points, besides mentors. Achieving these points will not be easy and something will be lost in the process. In other words, this version is more complicated to play and you will need several 'save games' if you want to see all the possible scenarios.

In the Premium Edition version, Alice appears to be somewhat open-minded compared to a 'normal mother'. She hits the MC when she has the chance, she doesn't scold the MC when he sees her changing clothes and she makes it clear that when she is drunk she doesn't know her limits and advises the MC to stay away from her (suggesting that whenever drinks, she tries to seduce her son). Apparently, she already has some feeling for the MC. Either she is in denial or she is aware but she is afraid of the MC's reaction (just like Linda, from Milfy City). Waifston can work as much on what I mentioned as on what you mentioned. We will see what he planned for us.

Waifston will not only change the renders and animations, otherwise, there would be no need to start from scratch, do you agree? When questioned, Waifston himself said that we could wait for:
  • A better story.
  • A better animations.
  • A better game mechanics.
  • A more deep relationship with characters.
Again, I am not Waifston. But if you want my opinion, if I were you I would wait for the Premium Edition version. It does not make sense to play something that is not 'canon' and you are already sure that it will not be completed.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot for taking time to answer with such a specific aims.

Cheers !

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys let me understand... if i wanna continue to play the game, i need to download this new version? "Unlimited Pleasure [Premium Edition DEMO]"
I mean the old one is cancelled? So from now on, the only version who continue is the Premium one?
Thank you

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For anyone wondering how to unlock the third mentor in the new version you must choose:
(Get Angry) when talking with Miss Broadstorm and Principle Oxmird
(Look up) when out in the hallway with Miss Broadstorm
then "I want to make my mom proud of me" or "Leave me alone" immediately after.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks like you can only unlock either the second mentor or the third mentor, as you must choose (Get Angry) for the third, and (Be Polite) for the second.
Hi i am just download the new premium version. So surelly i need to play form 0 again.
What is the difference from third mentor or second one? Or can i unlock all three in one playthorugh?
Thank you

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes