Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So guys let me understand... if i wanna continue to play the game, i need to download this new version? "Unlimited Pleasure [Premium Edition DEMO]"
I mean the old one is cancelled? So from now on, the only version who continue is the Premium one?
Thank you
yep...he even made a poll on his patreon page and the "premium edition" won XD

for now it's just part 1 of the demo...and there isn't much...but waifston will probably prove us wrong (i've been extremely and annoyingly critical about this demo...and i want to be proved wrong)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
So... this new version premium edition demo is a remastered?
This game is starting from scratch again?
:)
Oh sry guys i already find the answer :)

Last edited:

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
New version definitely seems better, with the story and features; but even just in observing Alice there's. . . so much inconsistency.

MC: My mother is rumored to have been a famous badass, she even had a nickname. But I don't believe it any of it is true.
MC: My mother has literally has scars from getting into multiple fights with thugs.
MC: My mother is no longer the hardcore bully she used to be.

So. she wasn't, but she is and she is?

MC: I don't know why my Aunt hates my mother so much, she's perfect. They must have some deep history.
MC: My mother owes my Aunt a ton of money because of her gambling problem.

Uh, that probably doesn't help their relationship either.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
changelog.jpg

Changelog (V0.2):
  • 600+ Renders
  • 22 Animations
  • Over 7000 lines of text
  • Full prologue
  • 2 Mentors
  • New characters
  • New locations
  • New music
  • New sound effects
  • New *Your Life* events
  • Achievements system
  • DDS (Dynamic Dating Simulator)
  • Mini-games
  • Improved animations

fly_15

Jun 6, 2020
hey, i just wanna ask. what's teh different between premium edition demo version and 0.4.2 update version. is there any different about the story?

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
View attachment 1203695

Changelog (V0.2):
  • 600+ Renders
  • 22 Animations
  • Over 7000 lines of text
  • Full prologue
  • 2 Mentors
  • New characters
  • New locations
  • New music
  • New sound effects
  • New *Your Life* events
  • Achievements system
  • DDS (Dynamic Dating Simulator)
  • Mini-games
  • Improved animations
Hi Waifston.
Do you think about planning a walkthrough for your game? Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
600 renders in 2 months huh? Not bad I guess…

Still, wonder how the developer promise to “catch up” to the content of the old version by the end of summer could possibly be fulfill at this rate.

Did he meant the end of summer of this year, right?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No, but he doesn't remember it the next day.
Well will he remember ? I really don't understand why MC passed out and can't remember what happened in that scene, they aren't drunk and drugged right and I think also Alice don't remember what happened care to explain ? I thought that it was just Alice fantasy because I saw a scene where she is masturbating in the clothing store

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well will he remember ? I really don't understand why MC passed out and can't remember what happened in that scene, they aren't drunk and drugged right and I think also Alice don't remember what happened care to explain ? I thought that it was just Alice fantasy because I saw a scene where she is masturbating in the clothing store
That's in the old version so I don't think we will find out unless the new version has the exact same story which I doubt it will.

I personally hope it's different because I thought that whole Alice thing was a bit weird in the old version.

Reactions: User1230

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
The story is better, but the game itself isn't what it used to be
Like I prefer sandboxs but this just became the typical vn that you couldn't play without a walkthrough
Damn it sucks to see one of my favorite games get ruined

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
It is not a matter of believing, it’s a matter of common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It is not a matter of believing, it’s a matter of common sense.
I'm probably gonna get faceplamed for this but 600 renders in 39 days is still better than nothing. Will he catch up to his old version by the end of summer? Maybe, maybe not.

I ain't gonna mention other devs here, but as long as he doesn't leave us hanging for 8 months straight I'm ok with it if we're gonna be getting content in this pace.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm probably gonna get faceplamed for this but 600 renders in 39 days is still better than nothing. Will he catch up to his old version by the end of summer? Maybe, maybe not.

I ain't gonna mention other devs here, but as long as he doesn't leave us hanging for 8 months straight I'm ok with it if we're gonna be getting content in this pace.
this is the right attitude ^^

Reactions: Xill

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Mates, you are absolutely right, besides, someone once said that the key to happiness are low expectations.(y)

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
That's how you want to deal with things, isn't it? I'll be back here at the end of the summer, we'll see who's really the joke here.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes